Cosplayer Madison Kate

SanatKumara

Lewd God
Aug 7, 2020
Thanks to thetastypastry for the content, here's an X-Ray, if you guys seem to like it and I got time I'll try to do a few more from that set.
post_image_1645718 X-Ray.jpg

Comment

SanatKumara

Lewd God
Aug 7, 2020
Here are the remaining pics that could yield decent X-Ray results, let's hope she puts out more sets like that and that we have a generous soul to share them ;) Enjoy!
pink.headset_1645714 X-Ray.jpg
Pink.headset2_1645716 X-Ray.jpg

2 Comments
B
Bonerfett commented
not an xray when you gotta add fake tits behind non sheer fabric ...

S
SanatKumara commented
Dude, I just used different filters layers to enhance the contrast and used a filter to change the pink into skin color , I didnt add anything. If I wanted to make a fake, first of, it would look ALOT better, and second I would have posted it in my fake thread and not in this one. Maybe you should ask some questions before judging what you don't know. Did you even look at the original pic??? You can clearly see her nipple, that's why I decided to do X-ray cos I knew it would look pretty good.

Last edited:

SanatKumara

Lewd God
Aug 7, 2020
Found those white shirt pics and I spilled some oil on it :) Again I reiterate for people who don't know what you can do with Photoshop, these are not fakes, I just use filters to bring out what is already there and some color adjustment to turn the white shirt to a skin color. Enjoy!
IMG_7598_Facetune_23-02-2021-Oily Shirt.jpg
IMG_7593_Facetune_23-02-2021 Oily Shirt.jpg

Comment

0swald

Aug 19, 2020
Found those white shirt pics and I spilled some oil on it :) Again I reiterate for people who don't know what you can do with Photoshop, these are not fakes, I just use filters to bring out what is already there and some color adjustment to turn the white shirt to a skin color. Enjoy!
View attachment 265079 View attachment 265080
Great skill keep it up!

Comment