Cosplayer littlejem

J

jhonasB

Miqo'te set
I think the image dimension is way too large to put into thumbnails, so the files are just attached. Click on the files and you'll load the images

Attachments

• Littlejem Miqo'te (1).jpg
    1,017 KB · Views: 2,235
  • Littlejem Miqo'te (2).jpg
    1,002.3 KB · Views: 1,619
  • Littlejem Miqo'te (3).jpg
    1,017.2 KB · Views: 1,434
  • Littlejem Miqo'te (4).jpg
    1,017.4 KB · Views: 1,323
  • Littlejem Miqo'te (5).jpg
    1,021.4 KB · Views: 1,269
  • Littlejem Miqo'te (6).jpg
    1,003.6 KB · Views: 1,251
  • Littlejem Miqo'te (7).jpg
    1,009.5 KB · Views: 1,704
  • Littlejem Miqo'te (8).jpg
    1,007.7 KB · Views: 1,456
  • Littlejem Miqo'te (9).jpg
    1,023.9 KB · Views: 1,799
  • Littlejem Miqo'te (10).jpg
    1,016.8 KB · Views: 1,267
  • Littlejem Miqo'te (11).jpg
    1,017 KB · Views: 1,347
  • Littlejem Miqo'te (12).jpg
    1,011.2 KB · Views: 1,480
  • Littlejem Miqo'te (13).jpg
    1,010.4 KB · Views: 2,493
Comment
G

Garryredneck

Miqo'te set
I think the image dimension is way too large to put into thumbnails, so the files are just attached. Click on the files and you'll load the images
Thank you so effing much! There is nowhere to be found her new (even much older sets) since everyone of her supporters seem to be very reluctant to share anything. Thank you for contributing!

Comment
Dec 14, 2020
man shes got such a meaty ass but barely takes ass shots ;(

2 Comments
commented
My thoughts exactly. Sucks when there's one of these cosplay chicks with a nice ass, but they don't really show it. There's a few that come to mind.

S
Slothkun4 commented
Wanna thank you for the most weirdly accurate phrase to enter my head whenever I look at her "meaty ass"

A

aliceanne121

Here's some of her more recent 2021 sets. Someone already posted the Miqo'te set, but here it is as a cyberdrop to make things easier. I'll go through my collection to see if I have anything else not posted yet. I know for a fact I don't have the doll elf set or the cat girl set.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Comment
A

aliceanne121

Here's a MEGA that contains my full collection up until now. It's not complete since it's missing a few recent sets like the doll elf set and the cat girl as well as a few of her early sets like the casual mermaid one. However, it has a vast majority of them as well as all of her recent ones from July 2020 until now. The link will expire in like a week or two to avoid it getting taken down, but I'll re-upload the link when I update the album.

Note there are two zero-two albums which are essentially identical with the exception of lighting and a couple images in one that aren't in the other and vice-versa. I'm too lazy to merge them, so just know that they are essentially the same.

Hope you all enjoy!

CMy8nB2L2b5GyWl2aciVPg

6 Comments
C
CookiesNAppleJuice commented
Actual god you are mang ;O pogU

commented
Legend

commented
each zero-two and zero-two folder have that same pictures

commented
*beach

commented
There are a couple pictures that are different between the two which I was too lazy to figure out since they were from different sources, but you are correct that they are essentially the same.

commented
Damn it missed this mega, she is one of my all time fav cosplayers, anyone reup ?

Wendykhaleesi91

Lewd God
Sep 9, 2020
Here's a MEGA that contains my full collection up until now. It's not complete since it's missing a few recent sets like the doll elf set and the cat girl as well as a few of her early sets like the casual mermaid one. However, it has a vast majority of them as well as all of her recent ones from July 2020 until now. The link will expire in like a week or two to avoid it getting taken down, but I'll re-upload the link when I update the album.

Note there are two zero-two albums which are essentially identical with the exception of lighting and a couple images in one that aren't in the other and vice-versa. I'm too lazy to merge them, so just know that they are essentially the same.

Hope you all enjoy!

CMy8nB2L2b5GyWl2aciVPg
Can you re upload it it please

Reactions: azagorod
1 Comment
commented
I'll probably re-up on the 3rd or so when I get the new set and update the mega. I have someone willing to give the new set since I traded with them in the past, so that's when I'll re-up.

Wendykhaleesi91

Lewd God
Sep 9, 2020
1B4638C9-0D3D-4B05-8ABD-25EF27053124.jpeg

• Dislike
Reactions: Fredistair and 789
Comment
A

aliceanne121

So as promised, here is the mega link to my full collection again. I actually went in and compiled the two Zero Two sets into the Beach Zero Two folder so there's now only one Zero Two folder. This link shouldn't expire like the last one unless mega takes it down. If it does go down again, I'll re-up it whenever I update it.

_7hFlQv9CfCWq5J3HQ0SVw

The new Junko set is also in that folder, but here's the link to just the Junko set for those who already have the full collection from last time I uploaded it.

jaUvhKrqC2tSkBXdx8Aa0g

Hope you all enjoy!

2 Comments
commented
awesome, hero

commented
Quick update:
Someone in another forum pointed out that my Gwen set wasn't complete which was my mistake since I forgot to update the set when I got the full set so I have now updated the Gwen set.