Patreon Kuuko.w

RSOP

Lewd God
Nov 5, 2020
I'm able to see it from both an incognito window and a browser that's never visted Cyberdrop before. Try that or clearing cache/cookies, or just try again later (Cyberdrop can be weird at times).

Reactions: Masa_Sama
2 Comments
Harchus69
Harchus69 commented
The drop itself works, but the videos are broken. No video, only sound. Anyone else having this issue?

M
mindcontroler commented
Downloaded them all fine, video and audio working.

Bobjoe

Aug 26, 2021
Does anyone have the complete pack of these two photo shoots of her? I wanted so much

qpuz35A.jpg
kVGMIEl.jpg

Comment

marialuvsu

Virgin
May 31, 2021
Someone knows why did kuuko delete her onlyfans? I was suprised when she changed her Patreon rewards and then no onlyfans in the links she promotes.

3 Comments
Beechan
Beechan commented
Nobody know 🥲

M
mindcontroler commented
Probably didn't create that much traffic. Her cosplays are far superior to what she was putting out on OF anyway.

M
mitqw commented
She deleted it because of laws in vietnam and the bank not accepting money made from the site

prismatics

Aug 7, 2020
Well things were good around 2020, now she doesn't even show labia and asshole anymore. Fully monetized dry contents.

11 Comments
M
mindcontroler commented
What are you talking about? She has sets where she let her pussy out in the open, her nipples, but her asshole is the one thing she has always been ultra careful to cover.

I agree that this new Kitty set is a bit on the weaker side for her usual content, but just go look at the Shenhe, or others from this year. She is very much still putting out.

RSOP
RSOP commented
The Kitty Happy Morning set is from 2020, and as a part of the phone set tier was never going to be much anyway.

M
mindcontroler commented
New as in "new leak". My point still stands anyway. If this dude goes to the Umu set, she literally left her pussy all out in two pictures from that set. There's also the Marie Rose full slip. Countless others.

P
Premiumlike commented
M
mindcontroler commented
I could, but it would flood the forum and I'd rather not. In any case, go to the Umu set, check the pictures where she is lying down, butt towards the camera. Pussy is there in it's glory. In the Marie Rose set, look for the picture where she's sitting on those workout balls. Zoom in on both.

P
prismatics commented
meh there's plenty of fish in the sea. @FA100S_Pilot @sleeppylee1 @taotao834 @xiaoyouzi1314 @ggdexg there's literally dozens of girls that does free content better than her $50 or $75 monthly atm. Kuuko rounded the market at the right place at the right time, as such she has earned her fair share. But when the content blows you know it's time to go.

RSOP
RSOP commented
You should post some of those $75 sets so we can democratically study and decide.

M
mindcontroler commented
I don't disagree, but between Kuuko and every girl you posted there's nothing in common overall. Kuuko is locked behind being vietnamese (much stricter nudity rules) and doing her stuff by herself. All the girls you posted are chinese and have a huge conglomerate behind them that needs to market their goods. (You can buy "happy" dates with them, just hit them up on QQ.)

I don't disagree, maybe if Kuuko moved away from Vietnam she could be putting out much harder content, but you're comparing apples with whatever fruit you find the best in the world.

P
prismatics commented
Agree to disagree, btw her media staff that does her work on is not herself. Just hope yall are happy with the contents that you are paying for every single month.

L
Locash commented
I like her better with her common clothes sexy casual clothes. I'm not very attracted to cosplay.

C
Caremonda commented

Bumping this after a while... I find the teasing Kuuko W does in some sets sexier than most other cosplayers, even if they go full frontal. And is actually for the same reason, you can see pussy everywhere, and for free, but not like she does it.
I do wish she was consistent in her boldness, some sets are MEH keeps scrolling, but some are like, god dam girls show me some already!