EtFp9TaXMAAsT73.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 401
  • EtFp-CWXcAElTab.jpg
    EtFp-CWXcAElTab.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 509
Comment
R

Random guy

I see her made a post on instagram a week ago. I remember reading here that she get angry with the Thothube closure because it was her main promotion page, so she abandoned all social networks for a while (They aren`t her main focus of promotion for a year or so since she discover Tothube).
I supose she is working with her Patreons from always, and thats why nothing leak.
Its been a rough ride for her. She puts alot of effort into her content, her patreon has incredible value but she could just never tap into a growing fanbase. Alot of her pics get attention online but not enough to get customers. Its a shame.

Reactions: lordcabrito
Comment
L

lordcabrito

Its been a rough ride for her. She puts alot of effort into her content, her patreon has incredible value but she could just never tap into a growing fanbase. Alot of her pics get attention online but not enough to get customers. Its a shame.

Absolutly. I was her patreon for years since the moment she open it ( Sadly I lost everything when my HD dies 2 years ago).
She had one of the best value but, like you said, She never grow a big fdanbase.
I really dont`t know exactly why. But I notice how other cosplayers from Argentina interact more with people in social media, make streams and interact with oteher Cosplayers. That make them morewell known.
I know she always said she is really shy and introverted, and probably that make her be more closed to the public.
And that with how little her content was leaked. A lot of times that help cosplayers to be more known, like with Valentina Krypt or Agos Ashford (From the same country).

Comment
R

Random guy

Absolutly. I was her patreon for years since the moment she open it ( Sadly I lost everything when my HD dies 2 years ago).
She had one of the best value but, like you said, She never grow a big fdanbase.
I really dont`t know exactly why. But I notice how other cosplayers from Argentina interact more with people in social media, make streams and interact with oteher Cosplayers. That make them morewell known.
I know she always said she is really shy and introverted, and probably that make her be more closed to the public.
And that with how little her content was leaked. A lot of times that help cosplayers to be more known, like with Valentina Krypt or Agos Ashford (From the same country).
Yeah the lack of interaction probably has alot to do with it, she barely interacts with her actual patrons. I mean of all people you'd think youd want to be social with your patrons especially when youre not gaining many. Id say her patron count sustained pretty well when her content was leaking. It kept her content circulating and made people curious for more. Now you dont see her anywhere. Ive been a patron of hers for years, Ill post a few sets later tonight but I wont make a habit of it because she's really against her stuff leaking.

Comment
Jun 29, 2020
I actually talked to her many times, and she was very nice, but when she started with the content, from patreon I no longer talk to the followers, she locked herself in give me money or I don't answer you and people put her aside, she had many more followers than Krypt or Agos Ashford, he just didn't know how to keep his fans

Reactions: lordcabrito
Comment
Jun 29, 2020
ooo thank you very much, the third album, yuu swimsuit, appears as without content, does not have photos

Comment
L

lordcabrito

Thank you!!!!! I tought I was never going to see that tier....
Again, I wish she was more famous. Her content its really good. I stop beign her Patreon because my economic situation went to shit... at the same time the USD in Argentina, so 15 was a lot expensive for me...
I keep the 1$ tier for a while, but then I found she was 10 times more active and posting more content in the late Tothtube than in her Patreon.... I understand the publicity, but it was weird how she was more active there.
Again, Thank you!!! Now I can start again a folder with her content!!! :D

Reactions: akuso and Incalnin
Comment