Cosplayer Katopunk

MrVolcano

Jan 5, 2022
Day 2 of the bob job saga. Nip slip and some camel toe.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

6 Comments
N
Namistai076 commented
That'a just ridiculous. I have to say it. They're balloons. It looks like she had work done on her face too. She looks like completely different person now. What a shame, she was really beautifiul and now looks like a real doll.

MrVolcano
MrVolcano commented
Agreed. She loves the botox. Shes doin what she can to hustle that ass.

B
BarrettintheBikini commented
Doctor put whole ass basketball in there lmao

dhof88
dhof88 commented
she was beautiful. now shes grotesque

N
Namistai076 commented

Look at her from 10 years ago and now, it's two different people.

S
Sundowner commented
hell, look at her from her first steampunk convention and her now. It's really sad.

MrVolcano

Jan 5, 2022
Day 3 of the bob job saga. She shows them in all their glory, but with finger bra. The nips do take a peek. She posted this today.

6 Comments
N
Namistai076 commented
They do not look right at all. She's ruined herself.

dhof88
dhof88 commented
absolutely she did. she was gorgeous n now shes a clown with balloon size popable breast

N
Namistai076 commented
I first knew her from MySpace. We even ocassionally talked about music and art too. She seemed very cool. It's been very shocking to see her downfall happen in slow motion over the years. Screwing over her hired models, photographers and graphic designers was the beginning and then dating Nathan Bronson made things worse. I'm surprised there's no one in her life to talk to her because this won't end well.

carbonor
carbonor commented
She's legitimately disgusting now.

B
BarrettintheBikini commented
Holy shit those things are awful, most fake tits are pretty bad but those look horrendous

N
Namistai076 commented
She got balloons.

MrVolcano

Jan 5, 2022
Bob job saga day 4. Camel toe and cleavage

5 Comments
dhof88
dhof88 commented
thats already been shared when someone dropped her new ugly boobs update. its all the same stuff

N
Namistai076 commented
She can float on water with those.

MrVolcano
MrVolcano commented
Im the one posting them. that is her latest post. 71 someones were interested.

S
Scumgrief commented
I actually find these updates rather interesting, for several reasons most of which are, oddly enough, not sexual in nature :)

N
Namistai076 commented
I do too. I want to see how fwr she goes. It's a slow motion car wreck.

MrVolcano

Jan 5, 2022
Bob job saga 5. Just a quick msg about heading to post op appt. She doesn't post a whole whole lot on snap.
So here ya go. A quick clip in her car.

5 Comments
N
Namistai076 commented
It's funny how she puts all the make up on just to go to the doctor. 🤣

dhof88
dhof88 commented
whats funny is how can this thread remain alive after she destroyed her looks with more un-needed plastic surgery to get balloon bewbs u can pop with a needle

N
Namistai076 commented

It's a slow motion car wreck. This woman ruined her life not just physically but socially too.

dhof88
dhof88 commented
i believe it entirely. i tell u what. go to another forum saying these things bout her new gross botched plastic surgery n the losers there will immediately clown response u, defend this now ugly thing saying her tits are just as beautiful cause they wouldn't know really beauty if it came up n bit them in the face

N
Namistai076 commented
Nah, no desire to argue with simps.