Youtuber Katietriggersme Shadwfantasy

Jan 20, 2021
Alright here’s the link
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Now stop complaining and enjoy the free videos

The link got taken down
656f78c8e5f89c7cbef092237f3cc693.jpg

Comment
Dec 7, 2020
If they were lame, we all wouldn't be here with email notifications turned on praying to hopefully see it...
Expensive is a better description
No dude, we didn't know what they looked like because we didn't buy them. Now that we've seen them, we realized they've been lame all this time.

Nice try though Katie, but your videos suck. Try to step up your game next time.

Comment

redexposure

Oct 11, 2020
Ain't gonna worry about videos I haven't seen, but which i imagine are just exercises in messing with the audience. "Yes you can see it. No you can't. You bring the money, and we'll make the switch on the docks at midnight. But if I see cops, the deal is off". Jesus.....

Bottom line: current prices = too damn expensive without the risk, let alone with. Start releasing accessible content like a normal OF creator. Or just don't release any. The choice is literally all yours........

Comment

Kobe

Virgin
Jan 9, 2021
Ye
No dude, we didn't know what they looked like because we didn't buy them. Now that we've seen them, we realized they've been lame all this time.

Nice try though Katie, but your videos suck. Try to step up your game next time.
Yet you're still actively here waiting for more? You either think it's shit and leave or like it and stay in this thread. You don't make any sense

Comment

Jtsai10

Dec 6, 2020
I want a follow-up response from the bro who posted the videos here lmfao. Her response is juicer than the vids.

Comment