Youtuber Kat Wonders

C

CharlestonMan1

Well, she will either lose interest in doing this or she will feel like she needs to do more to keep the income rolling in. It's just a matter of time before she has to make that decision. Look at she-who-should-not-be-named. She finally started showing nip, then released a full on sex scene. Took a long time but she did it.

I read (either in this forum or one of the other ones) that Kat has a husband and little kids and she does this when they are out. I'm not sure how much I would believe that but I would figure having a family would be a huge factor for her. I've followed Kat's content for a long while now ever since I found her on YT. She's come a long way in what content she's created.

Some like her stuff just the way it is, with the teasing and stuff. Others, like yourself, want to see more. She did a photoshoot a while back where she was full topless, no pasties. You can try to find it. I probably have it in a folder somewhere. I'll take a look when I get the chance. (y)

EDIT: I think I found the shoot. It was a professional boudoir set. I recall there being more from this exact set up without the sheet on her. Can't find it though.

View attachment 181491

Nice, thanks a lot (y)

Comment

Colby

Nov 22, 2020
This woman is very, very hot but for what she offers, and the return on the investment, she's a bit samey is she not? Too little variation for me, personally speaking. I get the impression she has far too high an opinion of herself
Could not agree more. It is apparent she is another of those that want to take advantage of customers to make easy money.

She needs to bring back the mesh body stockings and scissors or something. 3 years of teasing with no payoff is far too long.
Her type have done that before by teasing to see how much they can make by doing the least then stopping. She even paid to have photos taken
that showed more since she thought she was making a name for herself? Nice to see many others understand this. Her thinking no one will notice this
of her is part of that high opinion of herself. The she who shall not be named recently released that she makes more than a million per year before this recent sextape. Kat wonders thinks no one will notice she wants money to show nothing while making paying customers too dumb to see this or to embarrassed to ask for more. Plenty of her type around.

That is why sites like this are so good. Thanks to the posters for the links(y)(y)

Comment

NoNotReally

Lewd God
Sep 29, 2020
First of all a big thank you again to @jaykay99 for all your contributions!!!

Here is Weekly #112:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Weekly Video #112.mp4.jpg

Thanks for that one to The Link!

Comment

Ryobad

Virgin
Sep 26, 2020
Well, she will either lose interest in doing this or she will feel like she needs to do more to keep the income rolling in. It's just a matter of time before she has to make that decision. Look at she-who-should-not-be-named. She finally started showing nip, then released a full on sex scene. Took a long time but she did it.

Who is this she-who-should-not-be-named that released a full on sex scene plz ?

Comment