Youtuber Kat Wonders

jaykay99

Lewd God
Sep 21, 2020
IMG_1167.jpg

Comment
Dec 26, 2020
This woman is very, very hot but for what she offers, and the return on the investment, she's a bit samey is she not? Too little variation for me, personally speaking. I get the impression she has far too high an opinion of herself

Reactions: Colby
Comment
Apr 4, 2020
This woman is very, very hot but for what she offers, and the return on the investment, she's a bit samey is she not? Too little variation for me, personally speaking. I get the impression she has far too high an opinion of herself

Her stuff has gotten a little stale in the creativity department, esp her holiday releases, BUT shes been showing more and more as time has gone on. I still enjoy her content because of how genuinely goofy she can be at times.

Comment
Dec 26, 2020
Her stuff has gotten a little stale in the creativity department, esp her holiday releases, BUT shes been showing more and more as time has gone on. I still enjoy her content because of how genuinely goofy she can be at times.

Do you think there's any chance we'll ever see the goods?

Comment
Apr 4, 2020
Do you think there's any chance we'll ever see the goods?

Well, she will either lose interest in doing this or she will feel like she needs to do more to keep the income rolling in. It's just a matter of time before she has to make that decision. Look at she-who-should-not-be-named. She finally started showing nip, then released a full on sex scene. Took a long time but she did it.

I read (either in this forum or one of the other ones) that Kat has a husband and little kids and she does this when they are out. I'm not sure how much I would believe that but I would figure having a family would be a huge factor for her. I've followed Kat's content for a long while now ever since I found her on YT. She's come a long way in what content she's created.

Some like her stuff just the way it is, with the teasing and stuff. Others, like yourself, want to see more. She did a photoshoot a while back where she was full topless, no pasties. You can try to find it. I probably have it in a folder somewhere. I'll take a look when I get the chance. (y)

EDIT: I think I found the shoot. It was a professional boudoir set. I recall there being more from this exact set up without the sheet on her. Can't find it though.

Kat-Wonders-Nude-6.jpg

Comment