Youtuber Kat Wonders

Dirgam

Sep 22, 2020
Honestly, you shouldn't expect anyone to share more videos of her. Her content has become terrible, so boring and repetitve.

I have her latest galactic video, it is so boring it's not worth leaking. It is a youtube level try on at most.

I'll try to share some of her older stuff, which was more exciting and fun than anything she does now.

Comment
Nov 28, 2020
Honestly, you shouldn't expect anyone to share more videos of her. Her content has become terrible, so boring and repetitve.

I have her latest galactic video, it is so boring it's not worth leaking. It is a youtube level try on at most.

I'll try to share some of her older stuff, which was more exciting and fun than anything she does now.
I'll post her latest Galactic then:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Comment
Sep 29, 2020
Wow you’re right. Can’t believe the galactic videos are so lame. Those used to be the ones with nip slips and more and
More boundary pushing. Do these new micro bikinis have ANY nips? Thank you btw. And agreed she is so disappointing. Must be losing Patrons for sure. Can tell by the likes on the posts.

Reactions: darkpassenger9
Comment

dogboy

Sep 26, 2020
Galactic was fine, last outfit has pasties which are always nice. Never have every single one of the 20+ videos in one of her series been bangers, it's still worth posting

Comment
Sep 29, 2020
910118EC-849F-42A3-B19B-4B503E414C2F.jpeg

Curious how much of a nip slip it actually is?? 🤔

Reactions: belchinganus
Comment