322.3 KB · Views: 484
  • RazhCtjNACA.jpg
    RazhCtjNACA.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 520
Comment

DoctorBreezy

Lewd God
Jan 3, 2021
Hey, do you happen to have her Darth Talon set and her Cortana set?
Darth -
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
(I don't have the full set, only what I've collected from around the webs. She doesn't have it posted anywhere).
Cortana -
(She only has the uncensored in the physical magazine/book you have to buy from her - I only have the one in there).

Comment

TheBlueBlood

Virgin
Sep 27, 2021
Darth -
(I don't have the full set, only what I've collected from around the webs. She doesn't have it posted anywhere).
Cortana -
(She only has the uncensored in the physical magazine/book you have to buy from her - I only have the one in there).
Aww shame.. Thanks anyway

Reactions: rottenblood
2 Comments
T
thesodamonkey commented
these 3 are the missing ones from the talon set, never seen the first 2 uncensored though

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    380.9 KB · Views: 562
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 931
  • 15689668302031.jpg
    15689668302031.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 1,231
D
DoctorBreezy commented
Thanks!

sweetarn

Virgin
Jun 11, 2020
Darth -
Cortana -
You dont happen to have more of her Triss sets? I've tried to buy them from her but she wont sell :(

5 Comments
D
DoctorBreezy commented
Unfortunately, I do not. The only way to get the Triss sets is to buy the prints / book from her website, and she doesn't even offer them all on there.

D
DoctorBreezy commented
S
sweetarn commented
Well, as i suspected sadly. Thanks anyways, hopefully she will release them in the future!

K
killahzoid commented
If some generous soul had those prints/books and a scanner, that'd be something. But damn if this woman doesn't make it hard to find any of her stuff, be it legitimately or elsewise. Sure, it's one way to keep stuff from leaking, but I do gotta wonder if it isn't just a net loss for her in the end.

D
DoctorBreezy commented
It has to be a loss for her! She has so much older content that I'd love to get from her, but she doesn't have it for sale and/or not on her Patreon. Even some sets I've been able to get from her are incomplete, and I've asked her if they're complete and she says they are. She either doesn't have them anymore or doesn't want to release them (my guess anyway).