Is Cyberdrop down?

Godjima

Coomer lvl 27
Vip
May 20, 2020
For me: it does have a pop up ad (that's new) and it also works like crap (that has happened before, fixed itself over a few days).

Comment

LioMatt63

Vip
Jun 15, 2020
If cyberdrop burned to the ground, I’d be happy. I’ve gotten nothing but malware attempts from it

L O L. good luck getting content that stays up without cyberdrop. probably one of the most used DMCA-proof hosting sites. After imgfrog went down it took a while before everyone was able to get the content lost with it back up. Heck, we still don't have everything either as people never reuploaded it

Comment

goFouma

Vip
Jun 22, 2020
If you visit a Cyberdrop page it gives you the message that the site is in maintenence mode so only premium users can currently view it. So potentially any of the issues that people have been having over the past week or so will be gone within the next few days. With some luck.

Comment

LioMatt63

Vip
Jun 15, 2020
If you visit a Cyberdrop page it gives you the message that the site is in maintenence mode so only premium users can currently view it. So potentially any of the issues that people have been having over the past week or so will be gone within the next few days. With some luck.

afaik, there is no premium membership. It's just people with accounts which is unfortunately limited, but free creation, so when they open registrations you have to be quick to get a spot

Reactions: goFouma
Comment

goFouma

Vip
Jun 22, 2020
afaik, there is no premium membership. It's just people with accounts which is unfortunately limited, but free creation, so when they open registrations you have to be quick to get a spot
Ah right, I didn't realise it worked like that. Regardless the site appears to be down for anyone without an account for at least a few days. But hopefully it comes back working well.

Reactions: LioMatt63
Comment

LioMatt63

Vip
Jun 15, 2020
site is still down for non accounts as of Wednesday :(

try asking people with accounts to post the file locations instead of the album link (seems to bypass the site and immediately download the file/s in this case) or even a crawler like Jdownloader does the trick.

i.e in the case of the former the album link would look like
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
whilst file location downloads would look like
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

however this means in this case you'd have the same amount of links as files (so if there are 20 pictures you'd have 20 download links) which is why I say Jdownloader or another crawler might be a better option as this seems to work for me

Last edited:
Comment