How to Download Files from Cyberdrop?

ginjish

Sep 15, 2020
Hi. Apparently they added some DDoS-Guard protection, so the standard downloader is not working anymore (at least for me).
Also, I think they are applying some kind of compression to the files. Reviewing the source of some galleries with big files, I couldn't find links to the original, uncompressed files.

Anyway, for the first problem, I made some modifications to the downloader, to use selenium with chrome headless to make the initial request, as the "browser" that makes the request needs to execute some javascript, and the requests library from python doesn't do that.

Here's the link of my customized version:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It comes packed with the chrome webdriver compatible with the version I had in my computer. If you see some kind of version related error, you can replace it with other from here:

Regarding to the second problem (compression), I don't have a solution yet.

1 Comment
L
Lord Zeus commented
Bro I am no computer freak. So just help me out here on how to use it? Please bro

xprowl1

Virgin
Feb 19, 2021
Hi. Apparently they added some DDoS-Guard protection, so the standard downloader is not working anymore (at least for me).
Also, I think they are applying some kind of compression to the files. Reviewing the source of some galleries with big files, I couldn't find links to the original, uncompressed files.

Anyway, for the first problem, I made some modifications to the downloader, to use selenium with chrome headless to make the initial request, as the "browser" that makes the request needs to execute some javascript, and the requests library from python doesn't do that.

It comes packed with the chrome webdriver compatible with the version I had in my computer. If you see some kind of version related error, you can replace it with other from here:

Works good now, thanks dude

Comment

ginjish

Sep 15, 2020
Another option for download full single galleries without any software. They added a download button, but is hidden as soon as the page is fully loaded.
It is located next to the gallery stats (Files, size, uploaded, views).

It is possible to reveal it using the developer tools of the browser (F12 or right click -> inspect in the gallery page).
Go to the Console tab and paste this:
JavaScript:
document.getElementById('download-button').parentNode.classList.remove('is-hidden', 'is-hidden-touch')

Comment

NekoLove

Virgin
Aug 19, 2020

Thanks fam, it works like a charm. Yeah that ddos-guard came to fuck everyones downloader, including mine :ROFLMAO: I had a google colab script to create a zip. I'll see if I can implement something similar in my script since it's made in python as well.

Their download option still doesn't work with all albums, so I guess I'll stick to your mod. (y)

About the compression, it could be they have calculated the size of files wrong?

Comment

lurker69

Sep 9, 2020
Another option for download full single galleries without any software. They added a download button, but is hidden as soon as the page is fully loaded.

It is possible to reveal it using the developer tools of the browser (F12 or right click -> inspect in the gallery page).
JavaScript:
document.getElementById('download-button').parentNode.classList.remove('is-hidden', 'is-hidden-touch')
WTF! It never occured to me that the button was just hidden. I thought the admin removed it completely.
I can just apply a filter rule in my adblocker to just show it everytime.

Reactions: NoobDniweRak
Comment

Yaukmatkee

Reluctant Archivist
Oct 27, 2020

JavaScript:
I like this idea, but i'm still running into error's "
Uncaught ReferenceError: JSZip is not defined
at zipStart (album.js:70)
at HTMLAnchorElement.onclick (xxxxxxxx:166)

thoughts about whats happening?

Comment

alexajohns223

Jan 17, 2021
Cyberdrop Bulk Image Downloader

Head over to this github respository
and download the zip
it's pretty easy just follow the instructions

credits to Jules-WinnfieldX
Thank you so much this work miracles lol

I'm honestly interested by this, i managed to unhide the download button but its still doesnt work

Uncaught ReferenceError: JSZip is not defined zipStart https://cdn.cyberdrop.me/js/album.js?3:70 onclick https://cyberdrop.me/a/0aKnm4CL:1 [URL='https://cdn.cyberdrop.me/js/album.js?3']album.js:70:15[/URL] zipStart https://cdn.cyberdrop.me/js/album.js?3:70 onclick https://cyberdrop.me/a/0aKnm4CL:1

Comment