Cosplayer Hidori Rose

Hidori Lover

Virgin
Oct 16, 2021
I registered a few days ago to load the biggest Hidori collection and now I don't have one file...:mad:

3 Comments
I
icewave commented
I downloaded 150 sets of it before the link blocked. but unfortunately I couldn't get the videos

Hidori Lover
Hidori Lover commented
Maybe someone who has everything can share his Google Drive?

I
icewave commented
I will upload everything I have on the drive and share

L

loser01

I don't know where these dislike come from. I was sitting quietly, not whining because why. Well, thanks.

2 Comments
commented
Posts like these just clutter up the board. Instead try to use comments more for non content related posts and for replying to people cleans up the board a lot and avoids unnecessary notifications.

commented
I thought the forums were for discussion and expressing my opinions, oh sorry I won't anymore, but it still doesn't change the fact that we lost access to the materials thanks to a few morons.

icewave

High Roller
Aug 5, 2020
2 Comments
Hidori Lover
Hidori Lover commented
Thank you. Do you have the single pics from the main folder? (the selfie stuff from her twitter account etc.)

scarletjehuty
scarletjehuty commented
Ohh becareful, that asshat is going to come and complain about your google drive XD

Dogeyes

Jun 30, 2020
Is mega allowed to be uploaded here? I have to be careful because people like to rip and report and I'd rather not lose all my stuff again

Reactions: Pippolino
7 Comments
commented
I'm pretty sure its allowed but it'll end up being taken down probably within a few hours.

Dogeyes
Dogeyes commented

What do you recommend I try to do?

commented
Make a torrent, upload small sets to google drive or an new mega, or use another website.

Hidori Lover
Hidori Lover commented
Mediafire or Anonfiles are good. Do you have the complete folder of TCraft?

commented
I found this page that has more than 60 sets and videos uploaded to mediafire erocosplay.top/hidori-rose/

commented
I found this page that has more than 60 sets and videos uploaded to mediafire erocosplay.top/hidori-rose/

commented
shit, the message was doubled by the ad popup

Gzeppelin

Virgin
Dec 23, 2020
lol they where an ass to the person doing them a favour and not they lost it, lmao

For anyone that didnt know, there was no limitation if you logged in. thats how some of us got it all.......
Even if you had issues with Google drive (I had so many problems trying to download the videos) moaning to the guy who's sharing it isn't going to fix your issues, and besides it's not like your paying anything either...

Goddamn I was just about to try and get her zeppelin set too... Im super gutted...

• Dislike
Reactions: howardfromwork
Comment