Cosplayer Hidori Rose

Deadtube

Oct 12, 2020
Honestly it really annoying using something like google drive as a download source since ther is a limit restiction..it dont take long to upload the file to gofile smh

8 Comments
A
AeonXaph commented
I just make a copy on my own drive and download later. Can't really be too upset with people sharing content for free.

T
Tcraft commented
Good to be clear first I put the files on my drive for me and just for me. Only after I decide to share it with you .... But in view of the comments that I read again and again I will simply end up keeping my files for me and stopped sharing them. Thank you to all these people unable to type on google "google drive limitation" or other, I find several solutions very easily ... but it's easier to complain.

Deadtube
Deadtube commented
u sound real smart work around google drive restriction lol ther aint one if u found one share it since u think ther is an i aint going lose no sleep over u not sharing contect that i already had 90% but im sure the people who dislike my posts will kiss ur ass an beg u to feed ur ego so have fun lol

Q
quincyr2020 commented
Im using my phone and I just opened the file in the Google Drive app and clicked "Make copy" then sent to my drive. I then opened my Drive and clicked "Download". It's been like this for years on years and I didn't have to look up no guide. Currently at 75% download. Sure its inconvenient to not be able to stream it but it's not like Gofiles servers aren't dogshit already. It's probably the second most annoying file host next to cyberdrop. Beggars can't be choosers. At least you're getting the content. If you wanna download it and reupload it to Gofile, be the hero that everybody deserves and do so since you wanna talk so much.

L
lolo121 commented

Did you private the google drive or did it get taken down?

B
battler197 commented
Deadtube debe ser el alma de las fiestas ...

B
battler197 commented
Thanks for sharing them at the time, thanks to that I have all your sets and videos

D
djp5 commented
oh, so this is the dive wasn’t availabl. Lol oh, well…RIP, thanks for giving us poor degenerates a little piece of hidori heven. Hopefully you know that just the fact of you starting this sharing project automatically made you and still makes you a god. 🙌 I and I’m pretty sure every non idiot here wish you well on your future or otherwise. 👍👍👍

Pippolino

Virgin
Sep 27, 2020
hi guys, they made hidori's drive private, is there no access to it? Thx

1 Comment
B
battler197 commented
the owner stopped sharing it, above you can see the conversation about why he closed it

PTX-SC

Virgin
Mar 22, 2021
Good to be clear first I put the files on my drive for me and just for me. Only after I decide to share it with you .... But in view of the comments that I read again and again I will simply end up keeping my files for me and stopped sharing them. Thank you to all these people unable to type on google "google drive limitation" or other, I find several solutions very easily ... but it's easier to complain.
RIP well thanks for the access while it lasted man.

Comment

taco117

Virgin
Mar 23, 2021
Thanks 4 everything man, shame that one idiot can kill the fun for the rest.

Comment