atroty commented
By the prophet's beard...that fucking horror is close to depressing

Attachments

• 1332761200581.jpg
    1332761200581.jpg
    844.8 KB · Views: 135
JackGenesis
JackGenesis commented
Wow she got so lazy that she just does the same pose from her 5 Million 2B sets xD

S
Seyko commented
Uwaga, but it's consistent with the source material

1720771523171.png

S
sao1981 commented
I understand that if you don't like it, you can obviously criticize her all you want and express your opinion.

But, I don't know, sometimes it seems like nostalgia or even "hatred" of a past era that is not going to return. With what she does it seems that she is doing well and she will have a good income, so she will continue doing it even if we want her to be like she was 3, 4 or 5 years ago.

The pose comes from the following image, simply. From there, you can criticize whether there is a lot of Photoshop or not.

stellar-blade-screenshot-06-en-06feb231-900x563.jpg

JackGenesis
JackGenesis commented
And? I am fully aware that Helly will never go back and be "good" in my eyes anymore. And yes she is pretty wealthy but here the thing that is frustration in the pures form with her. She got lazy as fuck in the last two years. Cosplay is art and art evolves. She is devolving a lot and fast. With all the money of her sugar daddies and simps she could buy material for ne promps or locations. A great camera for her selfies, so they don't look like from 2017. All that but she does nothing in that way. The sword looks great in the picture but the rest of the outfit could be much better, and she did better in the past, and she looks like she is fucking bored. No emotion in the face. That are the points why it is sad to see her not going forward but only do the bare minimum for the trend of the month. Her Harley Quinn, in the picture above, looks a little bit better but it is just one picture.

S
sao1981 commented
It seems to me to be a coherent and logical opinion. Maybe she doesn't see it necessary, maybe she prefers to stay "anchored in what she knows how to do" and she doesn't like to innovate. Or maybe she disagrees with those opinions and she works a lot on the sets (another thing is that the final product is not turning out well).

Or maybe she knows about these criticisms but doesn't care because she is comfortable with what she does and she doesn't want to try new things. I don't think her sets are any less worked (there are things that shouldn't be easy), but I do see her comfortable doing: a repeated character, a new character and a simple Just Helly.

But simply, if you no longer like her product, you stop following her and look for another model.

Although everyone is perfectly free to criticize her work, I always respect that within certain parameters (I explain it below).

What she doesn't understand (and I'm not saying this for you) is the people who even insult her as a person simply because she doesn't do what one would like. I will never understand those positions.

If Coca-Cola changes its formula and someone stops liking it, let them switch to Pepsi. But to insult him for it... seems exaggerated to me.

In this case he also pointed out that the pose is not because of laziness, but because there is an identical image in the game.

S
sao1981 commented
What I don't understand (not what she doesn't understand).

Sorry for the mistake. English isn't my native language.

C
Chiruz95 commented
Sa01981 i respect you for what you are trying to do and explain how badly that other person is mistaken with his hatred(haters gonna hate). We all well aware that she will never be same as in 2019, its sad? YES!!!!, but we cant do much it, only thing we can do is support her. JackGenesis if you dont like her anymore just go and see other cosplayers, your hate will just even more ruin her willing to keep on with cosplaying, and as of late you are never happy about her work, you see 2B(repeated character) you hate........, you see EVE(the newest and wvery famous character) you still find something to hate, at this rate i want to ask you, why you are still here??????

C
Chiruz95 commented
And i kinda went backwards on the thread, just to have a little laugh on how hater you can be JackGenesis, quite impressive, one pathern i noted tho, you never said anything about some repeated characters, appart maybe a confronation with her past takes on the same characters with new(we all know that past ones where infinitely better (thanks cap obvious!!!!!)), so i came to a little conclusion probably wrong, its not much problem about her laziness or photoshop or something else...... its more like problem of your taste in characters (example: Aerith is nice character but she makes her look bad!)

JackGenesis
JackGenesis commented

Well, you're right. I haven't seen the whole picture yet. Yes, in the last six months I've been very negative about Helly's cosplays. I see what you're saying and I've only recently moved on to new cosplayers. But instead of just letting Helly do her business, I'm now comparing her to the other cosplayers. I don't know why I'm reacting so harshly, but it's not a positive mindset. I think I'm getting too nostalgic. I'll stay in the thread but try to be less critical and just enjoy what she's doing now. If I step out of line again, please let me know.

Shacogor

Lewd God
Apr 3, 2020
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Comment