• 404de696.jpg
    404de696.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 2,824
Comment

Shalashar

Virgin
Sep 14, 2020
Second is another woman. Not hayley.

Every leak site that covered her included this one in her previous leak. I mean to my eyes it looks like her from when she tried going Hollywood thin a year or two ago and seemed to dramatically age facially doing so. But if you have proof I'll happily take it down.

Reactions: Lurkinandjerkin
Comment

UmbongoSup

Virgin
Aug 24, 2020
Every leak site that covered her included this one in her previous leak. I mean to my eyes it looks like her from when she tried going Hollywood thin a year or two ago and seemed to dramatically age facially doing so. But if you have proof I'll happily take it down.

Facially looks different to me, but seems to be a pregnant woman anyway.

Look at how she's holding her stomach.

As far as I know she's never been up the duff.

Comment

Kerome

May 30, 2020
Girl on the right has small boobs. Hayley has giant boobs. So its not hayley. And faces not match.

Comment

ellmoo

Oct 9, 2020
Nips like that in the bathtub pic don't really happen to white women unless their pregnant. And I don't think Hayley has ever been.
It's most likely not her in that photo. Also, there was a lot of discussion about that phot a few years ago and it was generally settled back then that it wasn't her. The rest look legit tho.

Reactions: Kerome
Comment

ellmoo

Oct 9, 2020
potato camera means not much to work with. Even AI upscaling gets confused with it. But I was able to enhance it a little bit more.
although, if I'm correct and this is from a video, then grabbing a hand full of frames of her standing there and putting them through stacking software could yield MUCH better results.

Attachments

• 4EH!1.jpg
    4EH!1.jpg
    723.7 KB · Views: 2,873
Comment