Lewd God
Nov 18, 2020

Attachments

• 3b3854b3-8b44-48cf-a888-1e5fa67bcfbe-min.jpg
    3b3854b3-8b44-48cf-a888-1e5fa67bcfbe-min.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 744
2 Comments
commented
Or she bought a better chest vest and did a good make up around it,or she had boob surgery and now she is showing it.

M
Mahasvara commented
It's hard to say these days,but i think it's a bit of both :)))

Kami08

High Roller
Aug 12, 2020
Stop projecting your own pathetic insecurities onto other people. It won't change nor distract from the obvious fact what a pathetic loser you are.
Jesus fucking Christ how retarded are you? Insecurities! You came back to a weeks old post to b!tch about how I called you poor, but hey thanks for proving my point by still not posting shit you bottom feeder keep leaching since it’s all you got. 😆

9 Comments
Nightlife565
Nightlife565 commented
@Kami08 u need to show some respected to the people who proved us stuff, unlike yourself who just here to leach off other

K
Kami08 commented
That’d almost be funny if you had legs to stand on you’ve hardly ever posted anything on any channel. most of this is tricked down from the other private forum.

Nightlife565
Nightlife565 commented
hahaha i have pasted and share more then you

Nightlife565
Nightlife565 commented
why it keep taging you kami08 and meant to be taging shoodan

Nightlife565
Nightlife565 commented
sorry the commet was aim at shoodan not you kami08 for some reason it keep taging you and not shoodan

dovahhkim
dovahhkim commented
Come on, friend, go fight by private message, they are already boring

Nightlife565
Nightlife565 commented
@dovahhkim it my fault i meant o message shoodan but end up tagging the wrong person and i cant del comments

dovahhkim
dovahhkim commented
yes it's ok, I understand, don't worry, they just keep arguing after weeks xd they look like children

K
Kami08 commented
I had not said anything recently, shoodan went back to a two week old comment to start shit again.