Cosplayer Hacchi_Whitebear

akra2309

Virgin
Nov 1, 2023
She is fucking hot lmao if you don't like it just unsubscribe, I have seen some private sets of her and her quality it's so much better now . If you have something to contribute share please. I wanna fck her so hard. But don't use this page as a crying forum . You seem like you are really interested on her in a frustrating way and we just wanna see her new content

4 Comments
E
Equisdededede commented
I mean, she was cute pre-surgery, I just want the old content. But she is so greedy and has no sense of reality that she overprices her content, not really that worth

A
akra2309 commented
I should give her a try, I mean. She is like a new version of her and I love how she looks now. The old one looks like a minor, and is kinda creepy that you all talk like that. I can talk about what I see and her glow up is evident. If you are interested more in that kind of pictures you have to look others cosplayers, because we will never get those pics again.

theproxima
theproxima commented
Look, I would like to see newer topless content, but just like the other guy said, she a greedy one

A
akra2309 commented
You* should....

akra2309

Virgin
Nov 1, 2023
Look, I would like to see newer topless content, but just like the other guy said, she a greedy one
I don't know what do you mean about greedy. I think she can do whatever she wants with her prices. If you think that is overpriced I don't know why u keep there, go find some other girls, is my opinion. As I said, we will never get "new" old content

1 Comment
A
akra2309 commented
Btw she already said her prices are expensive and she knows that but she feels more secure with it because people harass her a lot, I'm here like you all to find new content but I'm a fan too and I think if she received support instead of bad comments like she looked better being minor she would probably have cheaper sets.

I just translated all this from her stories

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231101_191857_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231101_191857_Instagram.jpg
    679.1 KB · Views: 141

unpavo

Oct 7, 2023
I don't know what do you mean about greedy. I think she can do whatever she wants with her prices. If you think that is overpriced I don't know why u keep there, go find some other girls, is my opinion. As I said, we will never get "new" old content
You're paying over half a days pay for pics with same quality as wish 🙄 Learn your worth

Comment
May 25, 2021
Reactions: Agwir
2 Comments
theproxima
theproxima commented
For one thing, they made the account today. Second thing they are trying to steer all this into making us as creeps. Third thing, they use the same type of vocabulary as touchsomegrass on the other forum.

theproxima
theproxima commented
Watch, next thing you know the account is going to be abandoned after this.

akra2309

Virgin
Nov 1, 2023
Watch, next thing you know the account is going to be abandoned after this.
Wtf no 🤣 I just came from the other forum that delete all the content. I'm really interested on her leaks. Yes my account is new but is for that reason. My name is from mi pets, both of them, I just expected to find content here and not just people crying because the prices when it's supposed we like her content and it's not the same 50$ in USA than 50$ in Venezuela, I know she is expensive, she knows it. Is my opinion after all, I'm not here to complain with you, I here for the same reason as you. I'm looking for leaks and if I get some sets, I'll share with you ofc.

Reactions: Agwir
1 Comment
theproxima
theproxima commented
Okay just checking.

akra2309

Virgin
Nov 1, 2023
Reactions: theproxima
5 Comments
theproxima
theproxima commented
Dawg I'm asking the other forums to help too

A
akra2309 commented
People is searching her by her new ussername now because she told she will eventually leave Instagram to move to X and only fans, I already saw a new forum of her with the magical_little_yume name

theproxima
theproxima commented
Oh cool

A
akra2309 commented
U are faster than me, I was about to link it but I forget it hahaha.

theproxima
theproxima commented
hahaha alright. Imma also add whatever is new to the bunkr