Cosplayer Elizabeth Rage

Apr 5, 2020
From what i can remember it was about 70-30 lingerie to cosplay shoots. But it would be like one picture and then 'Tip $24 to see the rest!'
So, still nothing but her cosplay. See that's the problem with these known cosplay girls. They're expecting to get this constantly bigger amount of money from their current simps for roughly the exact same content as what they selling on patreon and not expecting to put out more than a side boobs or the boobs with covered up nips and bag. Everyone knows why ladies use onlyfans. They need to quit this shit. If they're not going to give their subs what they obviously came to onlyfans to buy from them. The go the fuck back to patreon and quit with the bullshit. Especially since probably a lot of them are just started making money again because covid19

Reactions: MDDeGrande1994
Comment

JerkyChicken

Lewd God
May 21, 2020
I never understood why people feel so entitled to see a woman naked from their onlyfans or patreon; they don't owe us shit. We're already on this forum getting things for free and you're still complaining about something you don't even need to pay for. Absolute entitled brats.

Comment
Apr 5, 2020
I never understood why people feel so entitled to see a woman naked from their onlyfans or patreon; they don't owe us shit. We're already on this forum getting things for free and you're still complaining about something you don't even need to pay for. Absolute entitled brats.
I'm not talking about myself and what I can get. If you actually read what I said I'm talking about those who actually do pay for their content and it's basically the same as if they were paying for their regular stuff.

Comment

jogono

Lewd God
Mar 28, 2020
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Comment