Data Lost

Milkyy

Vip
Nov 4, 2020
for everyone who lost their rank..if a high roller or lewd god confirms that he saw that your username got the rank we give it back to you
can i post screenshots ? , i've 1 screenshots of my VIP

4 Comments
psnone
psnone commented
sure

Milkyy
Milkyy commented

Attachments

• zz.PNG
    zz.PNG
    79.4 KB · Views: 206
psnone
psnone commented
you have it back

Milkyy
Milkyy commented
thnx alot

Haunter69

Virgin
Aug 6, 2020
When going to the site. Why is prompting a download?

2 Comments
psnone
psnone commented
can you make a screenshot of it?

psnone
psnone commented
ah that was fixed before the data loss but came back with the old backup..we fix that later..use google chrome its not happning there

Last edited:
T

TheRemedy

I had High Roller status on my account. I had to rejoin with a new account (same user name) because I had changed my username and password after April 9th. Someone here should be able to remember me and vouch for me.

Reactions: Wet Npc
3 Comments
commented
To clarify, I've tried logging in with this username, but it says the username doesn't exist. I tried logging in with my old username, and it says my password is invalid. I've clicked on "forgot my password" and entered the email address that I used for that account, but it's been two days and no "forgot your password" email has arrived. So now I've created a new account with my same username.

Super complicated, I know. But feel free to ask me questions about anything I've posted if it helps to verify it's me. I can even tell you my other email address, which no one would know because my profile was set to be unviewable by anyone but me. ;)

psnone
psnone commented
sent me the email of the old account via pm

commented
Thanks man, done!

Jan 24, 2021
So I'm not going to be able to access the special section anymore?

4 Comments
ThatOneDudeThere
ThatOneDudeThere commented
Gotta pump those rookie numbers up again!

Lady Porter
Lady Porter commented
Hard to do when others reupload the stuff that I've uploaded.

Milkyy
Milkyy commented
ThatOneDudeThere
ThatOneDudeThere commented

I suppose this is the way. Just keep posting stuff. It'll come back.