Patreon DanikaXIX | Comic Book Girl 19 | CBG19

presidentevil

Sep 6, 2020
At one point, she was could have been making as much as 30 thousand a month. That is if everyone was paying for the NSFW $10 tier. She could still be making 10 thousand a month, if people are still paying for the $10 NSFW tier, but I doubt that, seeing as that content is not being delivered.

To be honest, she seems like she has some mental health issues that have gotten progressively worse since she split with the guy who produced her stuff.
Her (regular) content is shit these days. Her Youtube channel is dead, and her Twitch streams get very few viewers from what I can see.
The NSFW work stuff was interesting while it lasted, but she never seemed that into it.

Comment
Aug 12, 2020
At one point, she was could have been making as much as 30 thousand a month. That is if everyone was paying for the NSFW $10 tier. She could still be making 10 thousand a month, if people are still paying for the $10 NSFW tier, but I doubt that, seeing as that content is not being delivered.

To be honest, she seems like she has some mental health issues that have gotten progressively worse since she split with the guy who produced her stuff.
Her (regular) content is shit these days. Her Youtube channel is dead, and her Twitch streams get very few viewers from what I can see.
The NSFW work stuff was interesting while it lasted, but she never seemed that into it.
I agree with you. I think it might be that she just isn't that into money. She was making quite the gold mine for a full year+ and so maybe her bank account is so padded now that her motivation to keep ho'ing herself out has deminnished and she is ready to move on to green pastures? I always got a sense she was a scrapper, adapter, and live in the moment type (whatever makes her feel good). She never came across as a shrewd business woman say like Pink Sparkles.

Btw, the guy's name was T-Bone (forget his real name). He was what forced her to do YT...she said as a dutiful gf she agreed but had little interest. She only did it to make him happy. So he did all the graphics, and everything. She of course wrote the content and was the face. When he left she said she had no clue how any of this worked. She even said she didnt know how to work a camera.

Comment

cPol

Sep 4, 2020
IMO, once vaccinations are more widespread and she's able to work with photographers again, I think the content will pick up again. One of her frequent collaborators, Allan Amato, hasn't shot with anyone in a year+.

Comment
Aug 12, 2020
1547423200593.jpg

Comment

cPol

Sep 4, 2020
Danika posted these to her IG today. Drawings of her by David Mack done between photo sessions with Allan Amato.

With Danika back working with Allan again and the content in the sketches, I think that means some more spicy content is on its way!

DMack_Danika_01.jpg DMack_Danika_02.jpg DMack_Danika_03.jpg DMack_Danika_04.jpg

Comment

pepito08

Sep 14, 2020
I don't know what is she doing, she has been loosing patreons from months, and the regular content hasn't been good either.
At least I think she should make things clear, as to what her patreon has to offer, because it looks like she is trying to keep people subscribed thinking that she will post nsfw content again.

I appreciate the updates obviously, but I wouln't pay 10 bucks or more for this type of content.

Reactions: presidentevil
Comment