Cosplayer Danielle Beaulieu

DukeRock

Virgin
Jun 28, 2022
"You guys have BEEN ASKING and ASKING and this month I deliver. AUDIO, at least for the Arby's video I will be testing AUDIO for you guys. So here is a little sneak peek for you cuties <3 I shot one whole set but the second one I won’t be able to do till tomorrow, I had to get a bunch of supplies and Justin was busy putting up shutters and stuff just in case the hurricane hits us. We are expecting a category 3 or 4, hopefully, it will miss us, but I am currently hurricane prepping."
Danielleb0087z6.jpg

2 Comments
N
Namistai076 commented
Arby's...she has the meats.

T
time2_ commented
She will always come up with an excuse lmao.. or wait for one to happen

Tester420

Dec 31, 2020
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"You guys have BEEN ASKING and ASKING and this month I deliver. AUDIO, at least for the Arby's video I will be testing AUDIO for you guys. So here is a little sneak peek for you cuties <3 I shot one whole set but the second one I won’t be able to do till tomorrow, I had to get a bunch of supplies and Justin was busy putting up shutters and stuff just in case the hurricane hits us. We are expecting a category 3 or 4, hopefully, it will miss us, but I am currently hurricane prepping."

Found this in another forum

Comment
Aug 10, 2020
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Found this in another forum
What’s the other thread?

1 Comment
T
Tester420 commented
.su

Tester420

Dec 31, 2020
1366x2048_0cc39749104caf306754dda567017ad1.jpg

2 Comments
L
lambda_namnam commented
Chick is flakier than your grandma's pie crust.

D
DmitriK commented
I feel bad for those paying for her content, never knowing if she will bother actually making or sending it out.

Two vids a month, shot on a phone of her doing more or less the same thing doesn’t seem like it should be as much of an effort as seems and the non stop excuses is getting old