Thanks now i know

FakeDarling

Dirty Waifu
Lewd God
May 6, 2020
10 Comments
J
Jrgx0 commented
Hmm she's getting a little chubby and using Photoshop to try to minimize that. Just own it imho.

L
Lyght commented
She's also censoring her clit in the Rainbow set ><

C
csdel3 commented
I think she is pregnant not fat

S
SecCorn commented
She looks great

Q
Quackerjack commented
Yea, she's really getting chubby again, or tends to fat lately. Wish she would be like she has been 5+ years ago.

E
Ethotlover commented
You got some some douchebag level standards for women if you think she's remotely fat

thethz
thethz commented
so let me get this straight, you are complaining on an online forum that a girl which u want to see her sets for free. Is getting a bit fat or losing muscle while she still has an amazing body ? bruh are you fucking kidding me ? Mr. Brad Pitt :ROFLMAO:. Just stop looking for her sets if you don't like her new looks. also she has always used the same filters to smooth her skin so don't get why the complaints now. Have a good day Mr. Douche :ROFLMAO:

T
thoms689 commented
yeah that little conversation they had is top tier cringeworthy, I'm not one to point fingers but I'd bet these guys aren't models themselves... not that i am either btw.

T
Thecoreseed commented
Oh, her body is pretty much good as ever, that poor photoshop use is what grinds my gears plus that censorship :D :D

L
Lyght commented
Tbf, I think she's hot, but I had a sunshine set pic open when I went to grab something to drink, and when I've seen my screen from afar she looked fucking pregnant, and now I can't unsee it