Youtuber Christina Parrish

amateurbabes

Lewd God
Jan 5, 2021
For $50 bucks. I’d have a better day putting it towards bitcoin. Even if its a not even the full bit.
Yeah, I'd definitely put my money towards elsewhere. But hey, if that's how she wanna makes money, more power to her.

Comment

amateurbabes

Lewd God
Jan 5, 2021
It looks like she goes more than barb, but barb will more likely get more. Even if she does light tease.
I can see Christina doing some masturbation stuff, honestly, if she's putting out lactation stuff, but you're right, Barb will likely get more. She's more popular so it only makes sense.

Reactions: Yaboigod
Comment

Choir

Aug 14, 2020
They just need to do candids like megs doing right now. Hell if they were like here’s 4-5 random candid nudes I’d pay like 5-10 here and there for that. They’d make bank if they weren’t trying to be so artsy about it. Like hey I sell nudes, fuck with it or don’t. Stop acting like it’s so damn shameful. Especially after everyone and their mother made an onlyfans.

Reactions: amateurbabes
Comment

Coppa25

Dec 27, 2020
They just need to do candids like megs doing right now. Hell if they were like here’s 4-5 random candid nudes I’d pay like 5-10 here and there for that. They’d make bank if they weren’t trying to be so artsy about it. Like hey I sell nudes, fuck with it or don’t. Stop acting like it’s so damn shameful. Especially after everyone and their mother made an onlyfans.
You aren’t wrong. I can’t tell if Barb is testing the waters or she really will keep to what she said. It’ll be interesting to watch and see tho.

Comment

amateurbabes

Lewd God
Jan 5, 2021
You aren’t wrong. I can’t tell if Barb is testing the waters or she really will keep to what she said. It’ll be interesting to watch and see tho.
She's definitely testing the waters considering she's already posted more than originally planned. And she's now seen how much just no effort regular selfies can get her compared to her artistic modelling shoots.

Comment

Coppa25

Dec 27, 2020
She's definitely testing the waters considering she's already posted more than originally planned. And she's now seen how much just no effort regular selfies can get her compared to her artistic modelling shoots.
More amateur, less professional? I concur. Getting more for doing less, some of the women have it made.

Comment