Chloe Lamb

Aug 7, 2020
old but good.....

I wonder where we can get her early work....

4869886723_d71a246735_k.jpg

Comment
Aug 7, 2020
Erome.Com
no its almost all new stuff....there is ;like a decade of deleted stuff she did which is hard to find

Chloe-Lamb-thotseek.com-07e87a5db322cda59e065e24f37e77d9.jpg
update: i might have a source of her old stuff and if i can put a mega together of the last decade before OF ill share with all...
I mean god damn shes hot now but a decade ago she was on fire...
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
338_450.jpg

1 Comment
J
java123 commented
please tell me you found the old stuff! I am dying for more of that. her body was perfect to me back then

Hammer32

Virgin
Mar 19, 2021
no its almost all new stuff....there is ;like a decade of deleted stuff she did which is hard to find

View attachment 313304
update: i might have a source of her old stuff and if i can put a mega together of the last decade before OF ill share with all...
I mean god damn shes hot now but a decade ago she was on fire...
View attachment 313910
I actually have some of her old videos on an old hard drive somewhere. I’m talking the vids she did with her then bf, the one with the scrawny teenager body and oversized head. Maybe some old MFC vids. Problem is I don’t have a working computer to access said hard drive but if/when I do, I’ll do what I can.

Comment
Aug 7, 2020
I actually have some of her old videos on an old hard drive somewhere. I’m talking the vids she did with her then bf, the one with the scrawny teenager body and oversized head. Maybe some old MFC vids. Problem is I don’t have a working computer to access said hard drive but if/when I do, I’ll do what I can.
I have some too. Post what you have and ill try to put together a new mega but not mega as that will get taken down haha

Comment