Twitch Streamer Chels_Kenn

Apr 29, 2020
Did you save the clip? She's notorious for always deleting both her VoD and all of her clips. She usually deletes them as people make them.

Needless to say the link you provided is dead. I sure hope you saved it.

I have a picture of her foot.
At the time she thought showing your feet was against TOS (it's not) so she immediately ended the stream and deleted the VoD. I had to click clip, then I had to screen shot the clip and by the time I tried to save the clip she had already deleted the VoD. So, it and the clip was gone. But, I did manage to save the screen shot.

Anyone have anything else? I don't catch all of her streams. So, for all I know she's had other nip slips.

Last edited:
Comment
Jul 22, 2020
This chick deleted everything recently and denied us the little boobies we want

Attachments

• tenor (6).gif
    tenor (6).gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 811
Comment
Jul 22, 2020
wish i would have saved all her pics but here are her most revealing. she pulled a similar stunt deleting everything like 6 months ago and came back after a few weeks
When i saw that snapchat thing I was willing to pay for some nudity, that little body is smokin and I wanna see all of it.

Comment
Apr 29, 2020
I actually talked to right before she deleted everything. It was a very brief conversation, but, basically. She couldn't handle reading all the toxic comments in chat every single day. She said she's not coming back this time. She's gone for good. :(

Reactions: Zaclebda
Comment
Jul 22, 2020
I actually talked to right before she deleted everything. It was a very brief conversation, but, basically. She couldn't handle reading all the toxic comments in chat every single day. She said she's not coming back this time. She's gone for good. :(
I'd pay for some lewds if she wants to go that route.

Comment
Apr 29, 2020
Oh, shit! That's her! It won't let me replay the livestream, do they even let you do that on that site? I guess not. How did you find that? ... and where does it say it was on Aug 20th?

I found an instagram account she made, so, I messaged her just to say hello and instead of replying she deleted it. LOL! I literally just said hi and how ya been. That's it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sirfappyfappington
Comment
Apr 29, 2020
I don't remember what the instagram was because I only clicked on it the one time. It was her full name with the underscore in the middle but a 1 instead of an L.

Oh shit, she looks so great with dark hair!!!

Last edited:
Comment