Aug 13, 2020

Attachments

• 32A3E0C6-B0C9-4352-8A06-99F07767C8B3.png
    32A3E0C6-B0C9-4352-8A06-99F07767C8B3.png
    592.8 KB · Views: 11,180
Last edited:

frigukucri

Sep 25, 2020
Her of is not worth it. Maybe for a single month. Grab it all then be done. She re-posts old stuff all the time. Tons of duplicates, and very few posts overall each month. Maybe posts 2x a week and half of those are recycled. It's like she doesn't realize you can scroll down and see every post since she created the account.

She even had to turn off comments because her customers were constantly calling her out on re-ups and infrequent posts.

I have the entire archive current to this month if anyone is interested. There are a few gems, but it's all very repetitive. It's so repetitive that even she can't tell. haha.
is there a video to the carlie and annie image? I heard about that at one time...can't remember.

Comment
Sep 26, 2020
Most of the megas are old now, there is very few to none new carlie content from the leaks out there, would be awesome ifsome1 still subscribed show what she is up to now.

Comment
Sep 26, 2020
Yes, there's a video. I have it and that was my still frame from it. It sounds like there's enough interest. I'll package everything (current to this month) and upload somewhere. Standby.

For those that care: Some of the most revealing images and videos of Carlie are from Annie's OF account, not Carlie's. Haha.
Awesome to hear, upload them to mega when you find a suitable moment

Comment

frigukucri

Sep 25, 2020
Most of the megas are old now, there is very few to none new carlie content from the leaks out there, would be awesome ifsome1 still subscribed show what she is up to now.
SY was keeping up with her OF up until a month ago. Somewhere around there. Everything is kinda the same, but then I happily checked em all out anyway.

Comment
U

User_59753

Her of is not worth it. Maybe for a single month. Grab it all then be done. She re-posts old stuff all the time. Tons of duplicates, and very few posts overall each month. Maybe posts 2x a week and half of those are recycled. It's like she doesn't realize you can scroll down and see every post since she created the account.

She even had to turn off comments because her customers were constantly calling her out on re-ups and infrequent posts.

I have the entire archive current to this month if anyone is interested. There are a few gems, but it's all very repetitive. It's so repetitive that even she can't tell. haha.
oh damn alright, seems like alot to fork over for just regurgitating pics. if you dont mind sharing I'd like to see lol 😊 edit* waiting for you to post haha

Comment