Celebrity Billie Eilish

Heatheart213

Jun 13, 2020
Yeah and while she was underage people still posted videos and pics of her saying they were jerking off and shit, she hasn't been 18 for long
That may only apply unless she’s under age in her older video, If that was the case, the video would be flag,

Reactions: HarryTino
Comment

jrockreleased

High Roller
Aug 30, 2020
Yeah and while she was underage people still posted videos and pics of her saying they were jerking off and shit, she hasn't been 18 for long
look shes 18. as long as videos arent posted of her under 18 then everything is fine. this is a very recent video so its fine, also hasnt been 18 very long?? shes been 18 2 weeks shy of a year lol

Comment

caprivory

Lewd God
Sep 1, 2020
That may only apply unless she’s under age in her older video, If that was the case, the video would be flag,
I get it but I was replying to the comment about , I think they meant there was an issue cause people were posting underage stuff of her, and hell I've come across a bunch of underage stuff on this site, reported and yet nothing was done...

Comment

psnone

High Roller
Mar 27, 2020
I get it but I was replying to the comment about , I think they meant there was an issue cause people were posting underage stuff of her, and hell I've come across a bunch of underage stuff on this site, reported and yet nothing was done...
this site? you talk about or lewdweb?

Comment