Belle Delphine (Discussions Only)

yesNOyesYES

Aug 13, 2020
To be fair to her she probably wan't to fully monetise this once only event. She can debut this only once after all from then on it's less valuable to her.
Excactly, i dont relay think she cares that much.

This time, she just want the stuff to be "First" time and that would give her a bunch more to pay for it.
in a few months she dont give a shitt

Reactions: dhk-eh
Comment

Anarion

Aug 31, 2020
Since there is going to be no sharing on here I thought I'd "review" the video so to speak. According to Belle herself (latest OF post) she's getting a lot of backlash for this video and tbh I think it's fair criticism. Of the 5.02 minute video there is maybeeeee 40 seconds of anal content. 28 seconds in an ok lit room, maybe 10-12 seconds in a REALLY dark shower. There is a glimse of pussy but it's far from what I would consider "showing". Also the anal content is really poorly shot. The dude moves the camera from side to side a lot and you never get a good closeup. It's deliberately not shot the way her softcore ppv has been shot in the past. All in all I don't think it's worth $30 unless you really REALLY want to see her butt hole. Tbf it is a nice butt hole.
Hopefully this doesn't break any forum rules, my apologies if it does. At least you know what you're getting if you choose to buy it.

Comment