Belle Delphine (Discussions Only)

Sep 10, 2020
Ah, so... The inquisition is upon us and my fears have indeed become a reality. I guess I should have been more hasteful in my debut on this board, warning you all that this would happen. I could sense this would occur some time ago, but I dared not to believe it. I dared to believe in hope, a word that is now almost devoid of any meaning in this accursed year. Much like a shrinked penis, our ardor has been diminished, but I swear: we will, in a near future, be erect anew.

Also:

Can you not talk like that? I'd be more willing to listen to what you had to say if you didn't.

I read this message with a tiny, scrawny mosquito voice in my head. It was more pleasant.

Comment

BloodyNoodle

Sep 5, 2020
What does this Zeronet do exactly? Is it like hacking and hidden service?
Basically you have a link like this 127.0.0.1:43110/1QdLe1SL5MRc48ewaMvG3DLj5RkzpcHL2/?/photos/
As you may be able to tell that link doesn't link anywhere. But if you download zeronet it basically flips a switch that allows you to go to that link. It's not exactly like tor cause it's not a separate browser. It just puts a icon up ^ in your notifications.

Reactions: NSA
Comment

BloodyNoodle

Sep 5, 2020
Ah, so... The inquisition is upon us and my fears have indeed become a reality. I guess I should have been more hasteful in my debut on this board, warning you all that this would happen. I could sense this would occur some time ago, but I dared not to believe it. I dared to believe in hope, a word that is now almost devoid of any meaning in this accursed year. Much like a shrinked penis, our ardor has been diminished, but I swear: we will, in a near future, be erect anew.

Also:

I read this message with a tiny, scrawny mosquito voice in my head. It was more pleasant.
Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. Knock yourself out.

Reactions: DisposableThumbs
Comment

BloodyNoodle

Sep 5, 2020
damn this twitter bot annoying af

are there similar for belle? this stuff looks cool but its hard to navigate without knowing where to look already, feel free to pm me here or whatever (though it sounds like they'd have a hard time dmcaing it so whatever)
I got that years ago when I first learned about zeronet idk how to search for the directory or sites currently.

Comment