Belle Delphine (Discussions Only)

JerkyChicken

Lewd God
May 21, 2020
There's a reason why the archives are still up after 3 months and getting 5 to 10k visits each day. Does it look "cringe"? Yes, but I have that .txt and the other one telling people to subscribe to her onlyfans for a reason. Don't talk about what you don't know.
What do you mean by 'Don't talk about what you don't know?' I'm almost certain she's not talking to you so you're in the dark just as much as I am.

Again thanks for sharing, but come on now she isn't gonna have a change of heart because a bunch of people decided to put in a lot of work to share her content for free.

Comment
Apr 10, 2020
What do you mean by 'Don't talk about what you don't know?' I'm almost certain she's not talking to you so you're in the dark just as much as I am.

Again thanks for sharing, but come on now she isn't gonna have a change of heart because a bunch of people decided to put in a lot of work to share her content for free.

" thanks for sharing, but lemme shit on one of your files"

There really shouldn't need to be a discussion if the person put it there. You got your content for free, that's good enough, nothing needs to be said .

Comment