Belle Delphine (Discussions Only)

Nazgrim

High Roller
Jun 7, 2020
you just said the same thing...if you pay for something you are not a thief if you share it,you are a thief if you sell it as your own.
Your example was just dumb
ok, if you buy a dvd and copy and share it with your friends you're illegally pirating content. same if you share pics you buy

Comment

PotatoMaster

Nov 1, 2020
ok, if you buy a dvd and copy and share it with your friends you're illegally pirating content. same if you share pics you buy
its not the same..you can still make copies but you can't sell them...if you sell them its illegal...basic things and you still act like a idiot..

Reactions: stuka1
Comment

PotatoMaster

Nov 1, 2020
you're still acting like you're not a piece of shit. at least i'm not in denial.
yeah im not a piece of shit thank you for the compliment and you are a denial because you don't deny the fact that belle is one of the worst people.
Scamming people,selling photos of underage teens when she was one too..stop being a white knight to someone like belle..this is why she still famous because of people like you deny that she is a piece of shit

Comment

PotatoMaster

Nov 1, 2020
so you're saying you're not on this forum looking at nude pics of women without their consent? or do you feel better about yourself because you're only leeching and not sharing?
the fact that you change the theme because you know that you are wrong make it even funnier 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: CopCanadian
Comment

Nazgrim

High Roller
Jun 7, 2020
the fact that you change the theme because you know that you are wrong make it even funnier 🤣🤣🤣
i didn't change the theme idiot, the whole thing has been about you claiming you've got some kind of moral highground while being a degenerate like the rest of us

Comment

PotatoMaster

Nov 1, 2020
i didn't change the theme idiot, the whole thing has been about you claiming you've got some kind of moral highground while being a degenerate like the rest of us
i guess you don't even have a brain but the theme is that belle delphine used to SELL photos of other girls people here SHARE them.
Its not illegal to share its illegal to SELL other people photos,is this so hard to understand or you can't because you don't even have a working brain

Comment