Looks interesting
LucyFootball.jpg

1 Comment
tran
tran commented
zoomers might not get that reference

Hklkdkrjrhf

Sep 17, 2021
Can we please stop posting screenshots of her descriptions? Her account is free. We can all see those. Either buy it and post it or just don't post anything.
I apologize to the whole community..

4 Comments
Y
yoggg commented
and use the "comment" button please ;)

H
Hklkdkrjrhf commented
Someone has to share some recent video of beautiful thorne

H
Hklkdkrjrhf commented
I heard that he will soon be collaborating with a Disney actress. who knows what content it will publish

H
Hklkdkrjrhf commented
I'm looking for this video, could someone tell me where to find it

Attachments

• 037A0C44-8E55-4B3A-B5B2-03855DD1AA10.jpeg
    037A0C44-8E55-4B3A-B5B2-03855DD1AA10.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,262
Aug 5, 2020
Bella nearly kissing a girl. She's more interested in making sure the camera is focused on her then making a decent video.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

2 Comments
Lordy_mcdingleberry
Lordy_mcdingleberry commented
Hasn't that always been the case?

H
Hklkdkrjrhf commented
When the video was posted on his site

Hklkdkrjrhf

Sep 17, 2021
Bella nearly kissing a girl. She's more interested in making sure the camera is focused on her then making a decent video.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Almost kiss 🤔🤔🤔 .. they look like two cows.. 😂😂😂😂the girl looks like Madelaine petsch.. I remember that the thorne a long time ago posted on Instagram a video here the kiss

• Dislike
Reactions: jrockreleased
Comment

Hklkdkrjrhf

Sep 17, 2021
I hope that its contents will become more explicit. especially since he seems to have broken up with his partner.. so maybe he will have more freedom

Comment

jrockreleased

High Roller
Aug 30, 2020
im really starting to think hklkdktjrhf is like a promoter for bella or something. like working for her. instead of reporting the thread and having it deleted like so many other girls would do, instead roll with it and just use this a source to sucker ppl in. i mean constantly contributing nothing, except screenshots of her account. and every other post just sounds like a promotion like "oh no! what will crazy bella do next time!?" as if we dont know. i think there is way to mute ppl and im just gonna do that. sorry for bumping the thread im just getting tired of this person

2 Comments
N
Nazgrim commented
yeah i figured that out a while ago, just didn't think of the muting

H
Hklkdkrjrhf commented
Someone sees his livestreams