Barbara Dunkelman

Coppa25

Dec 27, 2020
Shes not getting the convention money she normally gets and misc sponsored/paid trips she knows she doesent have 1/8 the talent of most so her body gets her paid
She can voice act, but I digress thats only one character I know she does. Secondly, she’s using professional people to take the photos. At that point she’s better off learning about it and doing it herself. Too expensive.

Comment

RemotePenPal

Aug 18, 2020
One huge problem also is that this content fits better in Patreon, even if there's going to be some spicy photos in the future this fits better there but we know how the game is so expect a lot of scams in the near future.

Reactions: Yaboigod
Comment

Nonam

Sep 20, 2020
One huge problem also is that this content fits better in Patreon, even if there's going to be some spicy photos in the future this fits better there but we know how the game is so expect a lot of scams in the near future.
Yea girls will post previews of their tits covered up with emojis then when you buy on of theres pasties under the emojis somehow thats fine and legal

Comment

jrockreleased

High Roller
Aug 30, 2020
Yea girls will post previews of their tits covered up with emojis then when you buy on of theres pasties under the emojis somehow thats fine and legal
thats right. it is fine a nd legal. u got baited. company's do it ll the time. when's the last time you bought fast food and it looked like the commercial ? lol there not promising anything. there not saying that they're gonna be nude or whatever. you should know better based on the content creator.

Reactions: atescalt
Comment

jrockreleased

High Roller
Aug 30, 2020
anyway...heres her latest set yall can about for no reason.
Barb - Underwater
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

edit: Cyberdrop seems messed up. all 28 uploaded but only shows 26. some named wrong or out of order ¯\(ツ)

Comment
Nov 24, 2020
Maybe it's just me but is her photographer terrible? Rather than using angles and lighting to benefit her petite frame it seems like he's just telling her to stand face on and stare at the camera
Honestly, Wes Ellis is one of my favorite portrait photographers doin' stuff right now and some of the pictures are really good but there are some surprising duds, too.

Reactions: oplax95
Comment