Barbara Dunkelman

Jeebus

Vip
Oct 7, 2020
Archive:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Zip:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I AM BACK! Hello!
So many of you have been messaging asking when I'd post again - so sorry to keep y'all waiting. Life has been busy! But I still have some 2 more cosplay sets I did that I can't wait to show you.
So let's do that NOW!

I feel it's appropriate to celebrate AMERICA with WONDER WOMAN!
Boy was this one fun to do. I never get to play around with having super dark hair, and it made me feel very sultry. Plus Wonder Woman is just hot, you know?

Other than some lighting adjustment, these are unedited photos (same for my Cammie set) so I am definitely putting myself out there. You all help me feel so confident!

Happy 4th of July everyone!

3 Comments
N
Neronicus commented
About as spicy as a bag of milk, thanks for sharing all the same

J
jonsmiff3 commented
Thanks for sharing! I'm starting to wonder what determines if a set will be a little more revealing than others? She's definitely shown more with candids and other cosplays, but this is pretty tame

D
DownBlouse commented
A two month wait for one of the worst sets yet. I don’t think we will ever get what we want from her but I’ll keep on dreaming anyway.

Jtm89

Virgin
Feb 6, 2021
She should straddle a fucking sybian and moan my name
Screenshot_20240709_210019_Chrome.jpg

Yeah... That seems right

Comment

SouthpawElite

Mar 30, 2023
Anyone have the new kill bill set?

3 Comments
A
AutoCorrected commented
If you zoom in on a few it looks like she may have had a few cameltoes that she censored, but that could be the sparkles. Pt. 2 might be more… promising.

C
Crabs12 commented
Zoom in on what? Nobody gonna share the set?

H
Harveybear commented
I keep trying to post the link but it keeps changing when I post it. Definitely don't google her name + "leaks" and scroll down to the "**************" link. If it's not on the first search page click more search results. Yeah definitely don't do that.

Harveybear

Oct 7, 2022
I keep trying to post the link but it keeps changing when I post it. Definitely don't google her name + "leaks" and scroll down to the "matchnowmatchnowmatchnowmatchnowmatchnowmatchnowmatchnow" link. If it's not on the first search page click more search results. Yeah definitely don't do that.
Damn not again. I meant that site that sounds like FAP and ELLO put together.
1000011728.jpg

Comment