Cosplayer Azami cosplayer

Jayill

Dec 6, 2020
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Thank me late ^^

When did she make the June set? I didnt know that it even existed.

Edit: I just noticed that she has numerous sets named "sexy" but only the third and sixth one are still available on her gumroad. Those cosplays were probably too revealing for her so she took them down. Maybe one day, these will surface.

Comment

lovebird

Aug 7, 2020
When did she make the June set? I didnt know that it even existed.

Edit: I just noticed that she has numerous sets named "sexy" but only the third and sixth one are still available on her gumroad. Those cosplays were probably too revealing for her so she took them down. Maybe one day, these will surface.
How many sexy sets are available so far?

Comment

slim_nihs

Sep 22, 2020
Thank me late ^^

thanks mate! this june is called Sexy 1, and yes they were taken out of gumroad probably because they show part of her areola.
as far as i know the last she made was sexy 8 and then she changed her naming depending on the character.
does anyone here have a legitimate shot on her nipples??

Comment

Blackporky

Virgin
Sep 22, 2020
That's what I gonna answer about the sexy set series
There are 8 sets exist some of them are named differently
Here's the only one legit nipples pic I found ( and I didn't know if there are other existing on line)
Enjoy and thanks me later 😂😊

Attachments

• Sexy6uncensored.jpg
    Sexy6uncensored.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 2,971
Comment

Hieryonmous2nd

Lewd God
Oct 1, 2020
That's what I gonna answer about the sexy set series
There are 8 sets exist some of them are named differently
Here's the only one legit nipples pic I found ( and I didn't know if there are other existing on line)
Enjoy and thanks me later 😂😊
You mean faked photos. There are always a few of those floating around from her early sets because the photographer photoshopped larger bandaids on top of smaller bandaids to cover her nipples more. Most of the sexy sets have her nipples blurred out as well or has pixelated censoring if you zoom in on the Hi-Res photo sets.

The original photo looked like this:
IMG_0221.jpg

Comment

slim_nihs

Sep 22, 2020
You mean faked photos. There are always a few of those floating around from her early sets because the photographer photoshopped larger bandaids on top of smaller bandaids to cover her nipples more. Most of the sexy sets have her nipples blurred out as well or has pixelated censoring if you zoom in on the Hi-Res photo sets.

The original photo looked like this:
View attachment 242909
you mean the areola are bandaid also?? wow

Comment