Arryn Zech (RWBY and Rooster Teeth)

The-XPS

Jun 11, 2021
Her set for today with Barbara, this is not the crossover I hoped for. Barbara is influencing Arryn to not smile instead of Arryn influencing Barbara to do something

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

1 Comment
N
Notme7 commented
Yeah its disappointing to know there's more of them collaborating in the pipeline this is just far to tame for Onlyfans content in my opinion. Arryn hopefully gets back to doing her more fun/spicy stuff but thanks for hooking us up all the same

Hazleapricot

Aug 30, 2021
Her set for today with Barbara, this is not the crossover I hoped for. Barbara is influencing Arryn to not smile instead of Arryn influencing Barbara to do something

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

they overhyped for sure. The blank faces and poses made me think I was watching a trafficking movie. Nothing behind the eyes.

Thanks op

Reactions: Jim.veer
Comment

Padagaha5991

Aug 14, 2020
Both are equally Hot, but Jesus is it me or does barbs "open sigh" mouth just bring this set down?

It's nuts cause when the RT girls started the whole OF start up I didn't think Barb would be the less hot one or tame compared to Griffon & Arryn. I hope arryn can give her some pointing cause man, talk big game when all you got is 🙁

Comment

Cheesuschrist

Virgin
Aug 31, 2021
Both are equally Hot, but Jesus is it me or does barbs "open sigh" mouth just bring this set down?

It's nuts cause when the RT girls started the whole OF start up I didn't think Barb would be the less hot one or tame compared to Griffon & Arryn. I hope arryn can give her some pointing cause man, talk big game when all you got is 🙁
Anyone who expected anything worthwhile from barb was always going to be disappointed.

Comment

The-XPS

Jun 11, 2021
Wtf are you talking about? All her sets are still available.
Her earlier sets like the one that had this pic are gone.
Arryn_30.jpg

Comment