ASMR Aftyn Rose ASMR

ThatOneDudeThere

Lewd God
Aug 7, 2020
she ghosted. thats all anyone knows

I don't understand how you guys/gals don't realize that she's done this for what, two? maybe three years? She goes on hiatus in the fall and winter, comes back spring and summer. Maybe that's just her schedule or how she likes to go about it.

Content creators don't owe us anything. They're literally making a product, you're buying it. As long as she's stopped her Patreon payments and you're not getting charged for nothing, she literally owes you nothing. That includes an explanation of why she's taking a break.

Koku, this isn't aimed at you per-se, just sick of seeing Aftyn people freak out over her taking a break.

Comment

kokubososho

Aug 6, 2020
I don't understand how you guys/gals don't realize that she's done this for what, two? maybe three years? She goes on hiatus in the fall and winter, comes back spring and summer. Maybe that's just her schedule or how she likes to go about it.

Content creators don't owe us anything. They're literally making a product, you're buying it. As long as she's stopped her Patreon payments and you're not getting charged for nothing, she literally owes you nothing. That includes an explanation of why she's taking a break.

Koku, this isn't aimed at you per-se, just sick of seeing Aftyn people freak out over her taking a break.
All I said was she ghosted, not that I am upset about it. You don't know that she's taking a break. To be in good faith with her audience, it would be smart to tell people that she's taking a break if she planned on coming back, but you are right, if she wants to disappear she deserves to be able to without people trying to find out why. I don't really know her history with disappearing so who knows if she will return but it doesn't seem likely. If that's a pattern she has established, then maybe, but I wouldn't wait for it.

Reactions: Tokyoyokai
Comment

LeCavalier

Virgin
Sep 23, 2020

Relax though, talking about people "freaking out" while it's pretty much one single user that ASKED a QUESTION, which was answered right after.
No need to make it sound this much bigger than it actually is, chill

Comment

ThatOneDudeThere

Lewd God
Aug 7, 2020
Relax though, talking about people "freaking out" while it's pretty much one single user that ASKED a QUESTION, which was answered right after.
No need to make it sound this much bigger than it actually is, chill

I realize my own post seems a bit freak-outish, and I didn't mean it in that way. Its just every thread of hers there's a handful of people who show up thinking she owes them everything. I'm just tired of seeing self-entitled people thinking creators owe them.

Comment

RealHardDick

Nov 3, 2020
I realize my own post seems a bit freak-outish, and I didn't mean it in that way. Its just every thread of hers there's a handful of people who show up thinking she owes them everything. I'm just tired of seeing self-entitled people thinking creators owe them.
For some people they actually enjoy the content on a personal level and not a sexual one and build a relationship with a creator and unfortunately some asmr creators who take a hiatus do so because other fans will start stalking them or sending death threats.

And in extreme cases the hiatus is followed by the creator's death. So for some people getting worried is quite valid in my opinion. Just saying. Not always black and white.

Comment