Cosplayer 水淼Aqua

pxssy1

Feb 21, 2022
Any chance you can get all these in an album for us? Or at least allow us to see your albums on putmega, downloading them one by one is insane.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

These are resized by other people and my inferior attempt at a replacement for originals, but are not originals. Please wait for them rather than downloading these...

1 Comment
M
mindcontroler commented
Being fair to you, these look amazing already.

Qewy

Vip
Sep 13, 2020
Now we got Raiden as well

Attachments

• 6D3DCF39-0B3D-4959-AE30-8A067BD4534B.jpeg
    6D3DCF39-0B3D-4959-AE30-8A067BD4534B.jpeg
    264.2 KB · Views: 1,048
  • B466137A-7E35-4529-BFE4-685D5CA76004.jpeg
    B466137A-7E35-4529-BFE4-685D5CA76004.jpeg
    389.3 KB · Views: 1,025
Comment

Bond56

Jun 5, 2021
2 Comments
MEGAPackMan
MEGAPackMan commented
Don't worry my friend, unfortunately I haven't had much time in the last few months, but I'm back now and I'm already working on it. Trying to get it done today ;)

B
Bond56 commented
Less go, cheers!

Qewy

Vip
Sep 13, 2020
4 Comments
Egida
Egida commented
Isn't this the shared upscaled version from pxssy1?

Q
Qewy commented
P
pxssy1 commented
Well, we know where mrcong steals his stuff from now. I mean its pretty hilarious how they just didn't care and release it anyways. With their name on it, no less.

P
pxssy1 commented
This is getting way too big. If this spreads around, people might actually start thinking this is the originals. Maybe the originals aren't even 10MB in size each.

Egida

High Roller
Jan 3, 2021
Kujou Sara, zip in the folder:

2 Comments
M
mindcontroler commented
Seriously, I pray everyday this girl moves to Japan or SEA, or at least go work in a less CCP Propaganda controlled cosplay agency. Her posing is absolutely top tier, but the photographers she works with can't really focus on what she is often showing, because of excessive censorship control. A lot of pictures where she is flaunting her fucking crotch, with focus on her hair at times.

Then you go "around the corner", and have girls like Nekokoyoshi, also from China, taking actual nude pictures with zero censorship. Those two extremes really enrage me, specially when it's ruining a girl that could be making (and giving/showing) much more like Aqua.

M
mindcontroler commented
P.S.: Thanks for the share mate, just got angry for a sec.

Bogmali

Vip
May 31, 2021
Seriously, I pray everyday this girl moves to Japan or SEA, or at least go work in a less CCP Propaganda controlled cosplay agency. Her posing is absolutely top tier, but the photographers she works with can't really focus on what she is often showing, because of excessive censorship control. A lot of pictures where she is flaunting her fucking crotch, with focus on her hair at times.

Then you go "around the corner", and have girls like Nekokoyoshi, also from China, taking actual nude pictures with zero censorship. Those two extremes really enrage me, specially when it's ruining a girl that could be making (and giving/showing) much more like Aqua.
I agree with you mate! It ruins the fun overall.

Reactions: Masa_Sama
Comment