Youtuber Marlingyoga

Threaljoex

Apr 3, 2021
Relax guys, we're all in the same boat here...

At first I thought @moj090990 was a little insistent, but in the other hand it is good to have the thread alive and people like him contributes to that. Oh and if he paid two months of patreon and contributed sharing Marling's material here, he deserves some respect in my opinion.

I understand the people who got annoyed for that, but it is worth? it's just a forum thread.
I posted a bunch of the early stuff that is now floating around. Was on a different website back then though, this is just the most recent site of many. I contributed about ~5 months. Never begged and spammed. (We'll all these replies today are getting there maybe)

2 Comments
moj090990
moj090990 commented
you have never contributed anything, did you know that if you visit your profile you can see everything you have done?

moj090990
moj090990 commented
but okay, let's leave it here.

Kyrelel

Sep 19, 2021
Relax guys, we're all in the same boat here...

At first I thought @moj090990 was a little insistent, but in the other hand it is good to have the thread alive and people like him contributes to that. Oh and if he paid two months of patreon and contributed sharing Marling's material here, he deserves some respect in my opinion.

I understand the people who got annoyed for that, but it is worth? it's just a forum thread.
No one is denying his contribution, but when 4 of the last 5 posts on the thread were the same guy asking people to upload more stuff ... twice on Monday, again on Wednesday and again on Thursday night ...
If your neighbour banged on your door every couple of days asking if you've got any new movie DVDs he can watch, then getting frustrated when you haven't ... you'd either stop answering the door or tell him to "do one". What happened here is he was simply asked to stop .... and then we got about 10 posts of him whining about that.
People can only contribute the things they have access to, as many of us do, but one thing they probably do not have access to is Marling's Patreon so they literally cannot upload any new stuff.
We often see 3 or 4 people asking for new stuff, and we usually let it go because we know they might be new, don't know the rules, didn't look at when the last post was made, etc ... but he knows when he last posted and his apparent attitude didn't help.
So, no, it is not that we are impatient, or that we are annoyed, it is that he is annoying.

Comment

santaclaus69

Virgin
Jan 2, 2022
8 Comments
G
gaunt8 commented
Number 1 and 3 don't work

I
ickley77 commented
Thank you for the links, but only the second one works, at least for me, the first and third are two empty pages.

M
Malagate commented
Yup - same here - 1 and 3 show up as blank, dunno if it's an easy fix... but thanks for page 2!!! :) Looks like I'm gonna need a bigger hard drive... :)

C
canatangaye commented
after long discussion you bring the solution budy. we are all thank to you : )

S
salchicha commented
part 1 no files
part 2 ok
part 3 no files

M
Malagate commented
Did anyone download pages 1 and/or 3 before they disappeared (or export them as PDF or something similar) ?

P
Peekatyou commented
can you repost please, they gone

M
Malagate commented
Number 2's gone now... weird...

formi83

Vip
Nov 5, 2021
today she (i hope accidentally) uploaded her patron class 102 video on her youtube channel.. not much of a bonus though :-( just a bit of panties revealed from the sides..

Reactions: Malagate and Panji
7 Comments
M
Malagate commented
Seems to be gone now... :-( Did you make note of the url...?

Kyrelel
Kyrelel commented

Kyrelel
Kyrelel commented
Remember: Do NOT upvote it and do NOT comment on it

M
Malagate commented
J
Jerichof commented
time?

S
schlacter commented
@Kyrelel nevertheless she can spot the number of views, though keeping it low makes sense, sure.

bsagreg
bsagreg commented
She's not checking number of views she only cares about the Patreon checks . plus her subscribers can watch videos multiple times.

jacksprat123

Nov 11, 2021
I think she is coming around to showing more. She seems to be enjoying the attention now and is ok with doing more. Here are a few caps from her last video. Hope this is the new trend.

Attachments

• Capture4 (2).JPG
    Capture4 (2).JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 3,541
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 3,482
4 Comments
F
formi83 commented
still feel that 25 Euros a month for one little 'planned' nipple peek in 4 weeks is not worth it..

B
Bradmichooo commented
Thank you, may you upload the video please

F
formi83 commented
929.jpg
418.jpg
guess there will never be a better view than this.. :)

A
albeck23 commented
I'm looking forward to this video