Twitch Streamer RageDarling

lirihog654

Mar 14, 2021
Yeah you hit the nail on the head with this. It's a private account that allows me to post whatever I want without worrying about what family, friends, community members and workplaces think. My tweets are just normal human shit, it's really not as exciting as you guys make it out to be. If you're in the public eye (or are close to someone who is) then you know full well how little space you have to breathe online (even if you do it on another alias... people still find it). It's exhausting because I just wanted separation and a break from the RD title but I know I'll never get it.
As for posting it publicly, I really only did it to get my friends to follow me on their alt accounts (because they all have random @s). And a bit of an experiment to see if you guys would post it on here.

Oh and as for posting content and pricing it up high - LOL - it was my way of keeping it in the hands of the right people. I've learnt a lot since then and it was pretty naive of me.
If you think that anything online is private then that's somewhat naive, it's why a lot of those who used to be very active with private accounts like Pokket now simply share that content on a public account, but still just keep it separate so those who aren't interested don't have to see it. Its 2021, no one is bothered by those who want to express themselfs, even Leahviathan has had full nude photoshoots (although this was prior to Twitch) that are online and no one bats an eye and it hasnt impacted her career at all. Those who are interested will always find the content because either knowingly or unknowingly it is shared, and those who dont care about that bit of your life and just like you for Twitch or your Presenting will just watch you for that and not care what you get up to.

as for Patreon pricing, if "keeping it in the hands of the right people" includes the guy who like many started reselling during the pandemic then well done I guess at getting it to the "right people". I dont know how long they was on your patreon for, or even if they were as your sets are available on some now dead sites but still accessible with web archives. but they sold it and everyone elses he had for $2 each so he ended up making a fair bit of money. he was even kind enough to add images from cons too like this (the image was too large for this forum, and the only one that fit on imgur as the resolution is 3402 x 5103 so these are the raw images of your hosting, quiz, dancing, Tracer cosplay and not the scaled down images for social media). If thats the "right kind of people" though all is good.

Comment
Dec 9, 2020
If you think that anything online is private then that's somewhat naive, it's why a lot of those who used to be very active with private accounts like Pokket now simply share that content on a public account, but still just keep it separate so those who aren't interested don't have to see it. Its 2021, no one is bothered by those who want to express themselfs, even Leahviathan has had full nude photoshoots (although this was prior to Twitch) that are online and no one bats an eye and it hasnt impacted her career at all. Those who are interested will always find the content because either knowingly or unknowingly it is shared, and those who dont care about that bit of your life and just like you for Twitch or your Presenting will just watch you for that and not care what you get up to.

as for Patreon pricing, if "keeping it in the hands of the right people" includes the guy who like many started reselling during the pandemic then well done I guess at getting it to the "right people". I dont know how long they was on your patreon for, or even if they were as your sets are available on some now dead sites but still accessible with web archives. but they sold it and everyone elses he had for $2 each so he ended up making a fair bit of money. he was even kind enough to add images from cons too like this (the image was too large for this forum, and the only one that fit on imgur as the resolution is 3402 x 5103 so these are the raw images of your hosting, quiz, dancing, Tracer cosplay and not the scaled down images for social media). If thats the "right kind of people" though all is good.
I'd have to agree with this. The idea that pricing Patreon content at $100 will keep it in the eyes of only loyal/true fans; I understand the idea behind it, but it just isn't true. It's a price-barrier to honest fans who can't afford that, and encourages them to seek out 'leaks', and it incentivizes amoral people to take the content and re-sell it at a cheaper price.

Comment
Aug 13, 2021

That's exactly what I meant about being naïve, I just didn't think this way when I was doing it. My thought process was: if I price it at $55 then only true fans will purchase it, right? And then why would they share it when they've gone through the trouble of buying it themselves. Looking back on it now it really wasn't one of the smartest decisions I had made.

Side note; I literally had no idea that people re-sell your entire Patreon feed. That's absolutely nuts!

2 Comments
L
lirihog654 commented
The reason why expensive pricing doesn't work is because the people who want to support you and your content likely already have a Twitch sub, so asking for a huge amount on top of that is just going to push people away to resllers.

Reselling isnt super well known simply because the biggest models on onlyfans/patreon and sites like that such as Jessica Nigri, Meg Turney etc... is distributed free by so many people that no one would buy from a reseller. The reseller market is mostly for smaller models like yourself, whose content isn't as freely distributed (at least not for the last year or so since some site shut down that had it all), another prime example is StaceyofGotham who had an Onlyfans priced at something like $4, so no one cared to resell as it was affordable to support her, but as soon as she deleted her account last month which not only stopped monthly subscribers viewing content, but people who paid for sets outright from her lost access to those to, so as they felt scammed it wasnt long before there was a reseller for Staceys pictures. Pokket, Kelly Jean, Riirichan, Austen Marie, etc, all of those medium size people on Onlyfans all have resellers because of either their pricing, or charging people for a month but not putting out content, where as people like Meg Turney and Nigri know that 100% of their supporters really do support their work, as they could get the content for free but choose to pay a fair amount.

At $2 each, it doesn't take many sales for a reseller to break even from a model who overcharges and creates demand for the reseller, after that its just profit for them, and will continue to be until the pictures are released for free or the model sells them themselves at an acceptable price (even if it means coming back to a platform they left, like Riirichan is trying to do with her new Onlyfans, although she still overprices and pushes to resellers lol),

J
Jasomnash_15 commented
ppv3679099393015588737cf168cd8-6033-44d1-953d-e1ab9533bb90.jpg

lirihog654

Mar 14, 2021
A few gifs from one of her recent streams where she was in her thong bodysuit and leggings. (quality is better on Imgur itself
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
). I had to reduce them to 720p30, as gifs at 1080p60 were too large. If I can find a place to easily upload the mp4's I'll be able to put them up, and all the other clips, at 1080p60.

3 Comments
T
Tomc4644 commented
nip slip when she bends down

B
Bonergarage commented
I want to see 😍

lirihog654

Mar 14, 2021
Here are some screengrabs of the slip Tomc4644 commented about in the VoD they linked. It's very brief but you can just see her right nipple. I'll also add some
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
from that same VoD, which other than the original nip slip clip I've adjusted the contrast and balance to show more detail in her dark clothing.

Attachments

• RageDarling Clip 17 Screen1.png
    RageDarling Clip 17 Screen1.png
    884.1 KB · Views: 1,323
  • RageDarling Clip 17 Screen2.png
    RageDarling Clip 17 Screen2.png
    902.2 KB · Views: 1,806
Reactions: 404usernotfound
2 Comments

lirihog654

Mar 14, 2021
These are from her UwU stream. Mostly harmless, some brief butt/underwear shots when she twirls, a few ahegao clips, and some clips of where she spent most of the time talking and pulling the open chest top up and down to the camera.

This was also the stream where she talked about the onesies she buys and put on her wishlist from LittleForBig, a store focusing on adult-baby fetishwear.

Now that she has got partnership and doesn't need to act as family friendly she certainly seems to be going the lewd streamer route to get lots of quick and easy subs rather than work on actually building her community.

4 Comments
L
lirihog654 commented
T
Tomc4644 commented
Is there anymore patreon lewds like the d.va cosplay or lewds in general

lirihog654

Mar 14, 2021
These are old image from 2017, I'll see if I can find videos in my archive but this is how she used to be. She's sexy, but back then she was a lot more toned and took care of personal fitness rather than just covering up with costumes and makeup.

Attachments

• ragedarling hoop.jpg
    ragedarling hoop.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 900
  • ragedarling hoop 2.jpg
    ragedarling hoop 2.jpg
    347.8 KB · Views: 912
  • rd fit.jpg
    rd fit.jpg
    424.3 KB · Views: 1,200
Comment