6371dbdefe0c5eb3f5a.jpg
6385cc0496535b59682.jpg

1 Comment
G
gaaragk commented
So Close!

PurEnergy247

Nov 1, 2021
1. Imagine having so little self worth/respect, such massive daddy issues, and need for attention that you show yourself online like that.
2. And then the boyfriend has no self respect/worth either, clinging to some needy, mentally screwed girl who need online attention from randoms.

Dear Christ. What a world this has become. No brains, so we'll money online, just being what you can do best. Nothing but being nude. Fuck me.

Comment

Bimbo01

Dec 19, 2020
Is she still married?
Wondering? Think just once minute about the money they are both making...
With more than 2 millions followers on Ixxxagxxm, just thinking she has only 300 people paying 10$ in average per months, if you guys can count, they get 3000$ per month just doing 2 times 1 hour photo-shooting per week. It makes 1500 Bucks per hour. Who can claim such a hourly wage?
And it might be in reality 1000 people or more, only they truly know.
And the rest of the time they are in holidays.
So this is not anymore posting funny pictures on the web but it is a real job!
In this context, it is highly probable her husband holds the camera, giving her ideas for new pictures & even buying her fancy underwear...
He possibly quit his job and playing now the business manager ;-)

4 Comments
LigaLize
LigaLize commented
There is actually more money, a lot of money, her ass is making good money on the internet, she has not only Instagram but other platforms as well, but heck she has so much money that she can buy this forum and erase this topic in two clique.

B
Bimbo01 commented
Didn't she move recently? Not a surprise.
And it is pretty sure she knows this place too.
But all these leaks are intended to sustain the business.
If people spray pics around, seekers will make her more and more popular.
If you want people getting addicted, shouldn't you offer free stuff first?
Free controlled lxxks gets their business running more and more.

Maybe you are are her husband ;-)
Who knows...

LigaLize
LigaLize commented
I'm not her husband. If I were her husband, we would fuck every day, I wouldn't have time to go here on this forum.

S
synkaa commented
She and her husband moved to live in Finland. I do not think that in comparison with her husband, who knows something in 3D modeling and is generally not a stupid person, she had the same opportunities to earn a living. and considering that from school age she posted photos on the Internet that emphasized her beauty, it was a matter of time before she switched to nudity. I think that condemning her for a photo without strangers, where she simply demonstrates her body is wrong, and I am sure that if this suits her husband, and it seems to me that this is exactly the case, and it is he who takes many photos, then we can only be glad for the two of them. If this brings her income and gives pleasure, gives passion to her husband in bed and pleases us as spectators of her body, then everyone only benefit from this situation😅

Bimbo01

Dec 19, 2020
1. Imagine having so little self worth/respect, such massive daddy issues, and need for attention that you show yourself online like that.
2. And then the boyfriend has no self respect/worth either, clinging to some needy, mentally screwed girl who need online attention from randoms.

Dear Christ. What a world this has become. No brains, so we'll money online, just being what you can do best. Nothing but being nude. Fuck me.
Strange.
You criticize what you exactly seek.
What are you doing on this forum then?

2 Comments
Y
Yelău commented
He's "seeking" to jerk off to her, not spend the rest of his life with her. He's laughing at her boyfriend because he knows his girlfriend is hoeing on the internet and he's still with her.

J
jucozapu commented
lmao yeah what a loser...getting to fuck the girl we all jerk to