Cosplayer Megumi Koneko

Goodhooly

May 4, 2021
Does she even do full tits because the only exmple i can think of is the makoto ones

8 Comments
commented
She doesnt and the Makoto ones were edits.

S
Skythai98 commented
nah, i got them from her patreon toghter with the rest of her photos and she had one more nipslip in a later set

commented
Care to share with the group? this is show and tell after all :D

commented
Skythai you're probably talking about the normal makoto pics where she has a shirt without a bra, but she never shows tits, there are two pics of that set that showed underboob and where edited to make it seem like she shows her tits, thats what the other person most likely is talking about.
And "nipslips" have nothing to do with her doing tits content lol.

commented
are you sure they are edits though? seen a couple of people on other forums post screenshots of the zip folder with the pictures in question in there.

commented
HMS yes, they are edits, its so obvious you can even find the real images in most of the folders leaked, including some where those edits got in so there is the real and fake one on some folders lol, she also never showed full tits nor plans to, and last but not least cmon... edits are too easy to tell apart, everyone is so hungry to see a little more pointless skin that they create fakes, the positioning of the nipples look odd cause thats her underboob/sideboob.
Also, unrelated but how do you quote someone in a comment section like you did with me?

commented
How can you claim it's edit when we wzre actual patrons getting the pics.
The edited Makoto pics are the twitter previews in which she "painted" over her nips.
No she doesnt do nip content. Yes she sometimes has big slips, like those Makoto selfies.
I have all her 100$ since March 2020, and trust me, she had other missed tits showing. She is so messy when sending rewards that she probably uploaded the inedited Makoto selfies folder instead of the edited one.
Even her recent OF pics had some crazy nip slips with full nip showing lol.
In her Himawari HD set you can see full nips too she forgot to edit on one pic. And so on. So stop saying it's fake when it isnt. The Makoto selfies had about 6 full tit showing pics. And it's easy to see it was not photoshopped.
Megumi has cute tits, not the usual fake boobs tits you see on most patreon girls now.

commented
What are the other forums

phqwe12

Nov 20, 2020
2 Comments
commented
Not on her gumroad sadly. There are various set but not yet the bikini one.

commented
She'll probably add it later to her Gumroad, with the Cozy Makoto set as well.
But honestly that bikini set has nothing crazy so you're not missing much!