soso
soso commented
(y)(y)(y)

A
Andrew Steven commented
Awesome video ever

S
schauen commented
Patreon..the cam is going on to the wather outfit.. Gofile?

S
schauen commented
Gofile

Englishman
Englishman commented
Who can help us?))))

Englishman
Englishman commented
soso
soso commented
:(

T
Trexzz commented

J Jonah

Vip
Feb 16, 2024
I let my subscription lapse. It isnt worth another month. But if someone wants to step up, then by all means.

6 Comments
S
snm88 commented
This says it all really..

Y
yosif98 commented
thnks. Anyone with subscription boys?

V
vergeman12 commented
I already did my month, I am not upping again. Not worth the $30

R
R-J commented
Thanks a lot for your contribution....
appreciate it.

B
buttersjr commented
She’s so hit or miss but has been doing so much better than last year when I used to buy her shit

Englishman
Englishman commented
🤤

Malagate

High Roller
Feb 20, 2021
Patreon class 244

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
imeo.com/924336965

6 Comments
M
Malagate commented
T
tallowsoap commented
What made her take it down so fast? It looked more demure than a lot of things she has posted. I didn't have the patience to sit through it all though. ... Btw, appreciate you posting this here!

soso
soso commented
another Patreon angle plz

soso
soso commented
this URL its not work

M
Malagate commented

What made her take it down so fast?

I think when you upload a file to Vimeo there must be various settings for you to click on, and I think if you don't click a certain box, your file will be viewable in your public Vimeo feed so non-Patreon folk can see it. A while back she had a number of such files easily viewable/downloadable and someone must have told her of her error and she corrected it and made them not viewable any longer. It's worth keeping an eye out on her Vimeo page (url below) for when she next cocks it up - and she will - she can't even keep her upload file numbers correct - all she has to do is add 1 to the previous number, it shouldn't be hard...

Vimeo Index:

I
ickley77 commented
As she said in the vid, she's off to France for a bit and recorded next weekends class in advance so I imagine she'll release it in a few days on Patreon. Thanks for spotting it for us anyways.