Cosplayer Onisuna (Sandy Kuroneko)

Papa_Francesco

Lewd God
Aug 31, 2020
20221110_231056.jpg

Comment

Kaneki435

Jun 5, 2020
Sorry for the notification guys but i have a question so if someone can explain to me. I wanna sub to her but i don't understand how Fansly works. So i heard that you only get to see content for the month you are subbed to. So her october sets got posted on November 1st as you can see on her feed. So if i sub to her today November 16 will i be able to see her content from November 1 the sets that she posted? Or is there a reason why they post it on 1st next month to force you subbing for 2 months to see 1 month set. What i mean by that is so if i sub to her this month today and i cant see the post from november 1st her october sets,and she posts november sets on december 1st and fansly will auto renew me for the new month december?

1 Comment
O
omgbomber commented
You should be able to see all posts of her on fansly the moment you sub. The sets she sends out individually, for those you’d have to inquire about them via dm. Last I checked it was as you said above. Sub for the beginning of the month get the set while others don’t.

Papa_Francesco

Lewd God
Aug 31, 2020
3 Comments
P
PowerBloodDevil commented
Did anyone manage to save some of the clips from last night's stream? She nuked the vod and the clips from the looks of it, there were a ton more clips during the stream.

S
secretusrr commented
I have a 1.5h long recording of the vod. But idk where to upload so long videos…

commented
Cyberfile, Bunkr or gofile, all of them offers 5GB or more hosting per file.