Cosplayer Shirogane-sama

A

Anime Thighs

Does anyone have these uncensored pictures?
EWepwjNXQAAXPRp (2).jpg
E0AQbqLXsAQhz4p.jpeg

1 Comment
Chris_Evans
Chris_Evans commented
Yep

F

Fapoleono

7 Comments
idzanagi
idzanagi commented
commented
I can't get this link to pull up (and yes I removed the space).

idzanagi
idzanagi commented
commented
page not found, I guess it was shut down.

commented
Well not removing the space doesn't work as a link either...

commented
Hi! Is there anyone that got this complete christmas set? With the blurred pictures from the previous post too. I'm especially looking for them but didn't find anywhere :( I don't care about watermark or stuff write on the picture if someone got them :D !

jayojalix

Virgin
Apr 4, 2021
no because watermark and expensive prices. And it is difficult to find group buy. The last Shiro set leaked was from past december and the one I shared. That is all.
I wanna join the group buys if possible, but can't seem to DM you. If you want me, can you try DMing me and we can work it out? I can share some of my own stuff from other creators :)

5 Comments
commented
Use a paste bin link to send me your DC user and I'll contact you!

J
jayojalix commented
Gonna use a buffer disc account for this public post, just so i filter other random people who could pretend to be you.

Hope you don't mind me doing this, and thanks a ton :)

J
jayojalix commented
Seems I'm not yet a full member of forum, since I've been mostly lurking until now :c
I'll post some of my sets of other creators and hopefully rank up and get DM privileges :D

G
Gurls commented
I'd jump in if they were very high quality.

F
firelover commented
Hi, i want join the crew, but i'm in the same situation of Jayo, cant dm. I never use Paste bin in my life. Where can i contact u?