Cosplayer Chameleahn.cos (Daberry Best Cosplay)

Steel1960

High Roller
May 30, 2021
"I'll be deleting OnlyFans by October.
Patreon will stay up, but I'm tired of giving away free content, or even for only $5 and then being disrespected. You just won't get it at all. I'm stopping doing lewds by the end of the year anyway.

Edit: This month's content will proceed normally until October. I have three sets planned, two at minimum. I'll post an update with a week warning before pulling the plug here on OnlyFans"

Well looks like it is coming to an end all.
TBH her sets are WAY Over Priced so it is understandable that some people would be disrespectful to her but what does she expect from people that pay such a high price for content? Have them at her feet begging for her love???

1 Comment
J
justsomedudeontheweb commented
She's blown up like this before. In the end she continued doing lewd sets and ultimately ended up showing more for a cheaper price. When she first started doing "lewd content" she was charging $75 a month on Patreon. My guess is that she'll take a break for a lil bit then come back because it's not like people are going to be paying her the same amount of money to watch her draw on twitch.

Okay

Nov 9, 2020
"I'll be deleting OnlyFans by October.
Patreon will stay up, but I'm tired of giving away free content, or even for only $5 and then being disrespected. You just won't get it at all. I'm stopping doing lewds by the end of the year anyway.

Edit: This month's content will proceed normally until October. I have three sets planned, two at minimum. I'll post an update with a week warning before pulling the plug here on OnlyFans"

Well looks like it is coming to an end all.
TBH her sets are WAY Over Priced so it is understandable that some people would be disrespectful to her but what does she expect from people that pay such a high price for content? Have them at her feet begging for her love???
They were definitely overpriced and photos were repeats. I'd settle with less photos with more "quality"? Idk. I think her sister did well with hers. No disrespect but its equivalent to opening a booster pack with half the deck as Wobuffets.

But at the end its how you sell it. Its all trial and error. She'll be back forsure.

1 Comment
A
arkhamtheknight1 commented
Agreed as the money will speak for itself. If she just charged a reasonable price or did more quality improved shoots for the price then it would be worth it.
It's the biggest problem with all cosplayers that needs changing as we are the ones who are paying for it. But they act entitled as hell when they shouldn't as we all could just stop paying them.

MrYo

Virgin
Jul 11, 2021
Em_dt31WEAANXhl.jpg
Hi everyone ! Does someone have this complete set please, didn't saw it on the previous thread :

2 Comments
Jackanon
Jackanon commented
Bull Headed? Sure give me a sec

M
MrYo commented
Impressive ! Thank you Jackanon, was looking for this one since a loooooong time !

Jackanon

Lewd God
Sep 21, 2020
3 Comments
M
MrYo commented
You rule, thank you !

L
lurker69 commented
I don't suppose you have the Prestige Ahri?
yUqvdcc.jpg

Jackanon
Jackanon commented
ooh uh I'd have to ask around for it, give me a bit