S
slim_nihs commented
wow!many thanks!

B
Bond commented
down

L
luxedex commented
yeah sorry I just got this email from dropbox.

"This email is an automated notification from Dropbox that your Public links have been temporarily suspended for generating excessive traffic."

K
Kazuext216 commented
please reupload in MEGA

KleinTarot
KleinTarot commented
Think you should move to cyber or mega

M
mindcontroler commented

Upload it to cyberdrop mate.

G
greatstorm3 commented
pls re-up man! :cry:

H
hiimrickross commented
what set was this?

L
luxedex commented
I just collected the sets from here this site Into one folder so it's easy for new people to just download one folder instead of checking all the posts here.

commented
very think you and could you give the link?

Werner

Jun 28, 2021
2 Comments
M
mindcontroler commented
Any chance you can upload this to cyberdrop or gofile? Putme.ga just doesn't work for me, images never load.

L
luxedex commented
registrations are closed for cyberdrop

Hieryonmous2nd

Lewd God
Oct 1, 2020
Found one of her older sets:

Byoru - Nekojin
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Byoru - Nekojin Selfies
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
*Nixmasters forgot to share selfie 11. 🤷‍♂️ No updates from him since June.

6 Comments
M
mindcontroler commented
Any chance you can upload those to cyberdrop or gofile? Putme.ga simply doesn't work for me. In any browser.

Hieryonmous2nd
Hieryonmous2nd commented
I'd probably just ask putme.ga support, it is in their best interest to find out why you can't seem to view their website properly.

M
mindcontroler commented

I go do what you suggested, which makes me create an account so I can open my ticket, and guess what? Now everything works. I needed an account apparently.

Thanks for, even indirectly, fixing my shit mate. This will make life a lot easier.

commented
Is there a program to download putme stuff? Cyberdrop was super easy with Python scripts.

M
mindcontroler commented

Actually, nevermind. It decided to work for a while, now it doesn't anymore. Gonna have to contact them.

JDownloader works fine. Just go to embed codes, then select direct links and copy them. Program does the rest.

commented
Thanks Cuh! JDownloader a life saver.

Blacknoir9

Lewd God
Dec 1, 2020
2 Comments
I
Insektikor commented
Fantastic gallery. Is there a way to download the whole thing with JDownloader or another tool? I can only get the low-res previews to download.

I
Insektikor commented
Nevermind! THis was answered already many times up thread. Can I delete my previous comment?

luxedex

Jul 11, 2021
guys I have these sets in my mega and I don't want to get my account suspended there like my Dropbox. so if someone is willing to upload it in one mega file and share it with others or upload it to some websites I will let you download it from my mega.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210819-160554_MEGA.jpg
    Screenshot_20210819-160554_MEGA.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 603
  • Screenshot_20210819-160602_MEGA.jpg
    Screenshot_20210819-160602_MEGA.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 604
  • Screenshot_20210819-160609_MEGA.jpg
    Screenshot_20210819-160609_MEGA.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 671
4 Comments
M
mindcontroler commented
Send only Martini and Pai Mei HD, the others are all here in the thread already. I'll upload them to cyberdrop.

L
luxedex commented
I don't have cyberdrop account (registration is closed) would you upload them for us

M
mindcontroler commented

Yes, I will. As soon as cyberdrop allows me. I could upload to putme.ga as well.

Z
Zakhruf commented
can let me download it

Blacknoir9

Lewd God
Dec 1, 2020
guys I have these sets in my mega and I don't want to get my account suspended there like my Dropbox. so if someone is willing to upload it in one mega file and share it with others or upload it to some websites I will let you download it from my mega.
Does the martini set have 62 files?
was that the set with azami?👀

Reactions: darkcode1010
Comment
Aug 7, 2020
Make login from other account and upload to there so if 1 account fails not the main one. I can help you but guy, I don't know you so take care trusting strangers

Comment