HuiguCe.jpg

Kp3SmnS.jpg

wY5ekzq.jpg

YAySarf.jpg

Comment

stiwa

Virgin
Nov 14, 2020
Anyone have that supposed bj video? Some one posted it on reddit but its been deleted already which makes me curious. Most ppl say its not her but my curiosity is getting the best of me.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Viper81

Vip
Oct 3, 2020
Anyone have that supposed bj video? Some one posted it on reddit but its been deleted already which makes me curious. Most ppl say its not her but my curiosity is getting the best of me.

Thanks in advance.
All I could find

Attachments

• videoevidence.jpg
    videoevidence.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 4,083
4 Comments
B
blabla13 commented
She's wearing earings, black nail polish and a black tank top... that's your verification?

V
Viper81 commented
not mine, just only thing I found of it. I doubt it's her anyway but figured it was better than nothing

B
blabla13 commented
and you downvote me for calling out your BS. classy...

V
Viper81 commented
who are you talking to? I've never downvoted anyone, not even people who reply to texas0418 posts asking for a reup.

Lordy_mcdingleberry

High Roller
Jun 2, 2020
3 Comments
R
RemotePenPal commented
Even worst you can see how she laughs about it. Poor people paying for her shit.

Lordy_mcdingleberry
Lordy_mcdingleberry commented
B
bigfathand5 commented
I'll know this is a bit of a rant, but what she did with her "BARE BOOB REVEAL!" was kinda fucked up. I would even go as far as to say that it's borderline unethical and immoral business practice. She made it seem like she was showing her "BARE BOOBS!", charged people 100 FUCKIN DOLLARS for them to see what they were EXPECTING her to show, didn't (really) even show it, and to top it all off, the video doesn't even reach a minute long. What's worse is that she, along with all these other Onlyfans models, keep getting away with it. Can you think of any other industry where people go, "Well, looks like I got blatantly scammed out of $100 hahahaha. It's no big deal though. I'll still keep paying $15+ monthly to you, and maybe the occasional $50+ for additional stuff that is totally not a scam"?