Hope / beautyfromthorns

Curaxu

Feb 28, 2021
That or it’s cause some dumb fucks be sending threats when they don’t get what they want based on her last post I know of
At least two of the threats have had her address "as proof". Couldn't really blame her for shutting in.

1 Comment
K
kingdias commented
between that and people making up storys she was dead after last dissapearance i cant blame her either

Willer5545

Aug 14, 2020
We need to get their address and do the same to them if they are messing with her if anyone has screen shots of her written post send them here also it may not be something sexy or what ever but we need to defend her since we are her fans thats at least something we can do full simping here yea but we can't let people bully her into depressions

Comment

Willer5545

Aug 14, 2020
9 Comments
R
raygonzo7 commented
Im sure that when there's any updates, they will be posted here almost immediately.

S
StealthyGeek commented
It's over

W
Willer5545 commented
Why what happened

Curaxu
Curaxu commented

Nothing more than what should be a pretty common dry spell at this point. There's always someone willing not just jump the gun, but the shark as well.

W
Willer5545 commented
I was asking stealthy why he said it's over

Curaxu
Curaxu commented
Oh, well allow me to explain. ahem That thing I said. Seriously though, someone either says its over or that she's dead after a couple weeks of silence, and three months later she posts again, and then more silence.

L
Lewdgg250 commented
It says she was online yesterday on onlyfans,any news?

Curaxu
Curaxu commented
Probably checking to see if anyone is still there, deciding whether it's worthwhile to bother posting again or not. It wasn't too long ago she got some legitimate and specific threats. Wouldn't blame her if she stepped away for good.

R
Robert6166 commented
She's in hospital for anyone wondering where she is, she posted a update to tiktok